Mordecanne, Sprigby and Y/Nson

Anne and Y/N were standing at the Plantar's vegetable stand and tending to Mrs Croaker as she paid them two cooper coins for two carrots.

Mrs Croaker: Here you go, dearies.

Anne: Catch ya later, Mrs. Croaker!

Mrs Croaker: Oh, they'll never catch me!

Y/N: That woman sure is amazing.

She laughs as she leaves and the two turn to Maddie who is at her father's baking stand stirring a cauldron.

Anne: Hey, Maddie! Happy market day!

Her head slowly and creepily twists around as she smiles to them.

Anne: Classic creepy Maddie.

Slowly, a vegetable barrel lid opened and Sprig's head popped out.

Anne: Uh, what are you doing?

Sprig: Hiding. Ever since Maddie and I got engaged, things between us have been... awkward.

Anne: Dude, if you don't want to be engaged anymore, just go break it off.

Sprig: Break up with her? To her face?! She'll kill me!

He climbed into Anne's hair as Maddie chopped bread while laughing maniacally.

Anne: Look, breakups are no big deal. I used to do it for my friends all the time. They called me the Breakup Queen. Also, Angel of Death.

Y/M: Is that supposed to be flattering?

Sprig: Perfect! You go break up with her for me, and I'll go find a new hiding spot.

They started to walk off, not watching where they're going and accidentally crash into Barry who was holding a saucepot of blue berries that fall into a mudpile.

Barry: Gracious me!

Y/N: Hey ... Barry.

Sprig: Oops. Sorry about that, Barry.

Anne: I didn't see you there, Barry.

Barry: Shucks, kids. Don't worry about it. Nothing gets Barry down.

Barry takes out two lollipops from behind Sprig and Anne's ears and hands it to them.

Sprig: Candy magic.

Barry: And here, one for you Y/N.

Barry places a hand in Y/N's pocket and pulls out a Berry Blast Fizzy Pop and closed Y/N's hand around it. His eyes grew fuzzy as Barry gave a secretive wink to him.

Barry: Have a "Barry" good day.

Barry jollily goes off to his stand and as soon as he announced his presence, it seemed like the whole of Wartwood flocked around his stand.

Sprig: There goes Barry, sweetest frog in all of Wartwood.

Anne: Swell. And now to break up with Maddie for ya.

Anne starts to walk over to Maddie's stand but she sees doughy figures of herself, Y/N and Sprig burning in the baking ovens and she walks back to the Plantar stand.

Anne: Or maybe breaking up by text would be better.

Sprig: By wha--?

Y/N: It's probably a human thing.

Anne: By text. It's not super cool, but, hey, everybody's done it at least once.

Sprig: Now we're both cowards.

Anne starts to write a letter and folds it into a paper airplane.

Letter: "Dear Maddie,
             I break up with you.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              -Sprig"