Forgiveness is a dish best served sung

Y/N never expected himself to be in this position. Friends, another family, acceptance, all thrown away, and for what? He would give anything just to be taken back. For the past few days had been staying with Ant and Mantis back in the cave, sulking under his leaf blanket, not willing to move or do anything else.

Ant and Mantis had tried in reassuring him that his friends would forget about it but he couldn't bring himself to the thought. He wanted to find a way to fix it as soon as he could.

On one day, whilst he was curled inside his blanket, he felt a large force pick him up and shale him as he fell on his leafy bed with a thud. He looked up and saw Mantis with his blanket between his hands.

Y/N: Hey! I was sulking in that.

Mantis: Y/N ... Ant and I don't like seeing you this depressed. Yes, you messed up but now is a good chance to learn how to own up to the big mistakes.

Y/N: I doubt they ever want to see me again. I missed up big time. And I don't even know why I did it!

Mantis: So go fix your screw up. Make amends with friends and learn something from this.

Just then, Ant popped his head around the corner of the cave.

Ant: Mantis! I have something I need to discuss with you.

Mantis turned and nodded to him and rubbed Y/N on the head fondly and left to go talk privately with Ant. Y/N sighed heavily and slowly trudged out of the cave and to Wartwood. He was still unsure on if what Mantis said would work but he was sure he could work something out, have plan after backup plan after backup plan.

On his way into Wartwood, he passed through the town centre where a giant bulletin board sat and a new poster had been hammered up. Upon it was a poster for "Amphibia's Got Talent" which seemed like a talent show to perform on stage. As he stared at it, he got an idea as a firefly hovered over his head, lighting its' behind.

He would compete in this competition and win the show with the best god darn apology Amphibia would ever see. He quickly rushed back to the cave where he saw Ant, Mantis and a few other figures inside.

Y/N: Ant, Mantis! I just had the best idea ever!

As he took the moment to look around the cave, he saw that there were guests. Gathered around a tree stump table was Grace, Mags, Felicity, Palca, Jiminy and Daryll.

Y/N: Woah. What're you guys doing here? I haven't seen you guys since the circus incident!

He was quickly pulled into a hug by Grace then followed by Felicity. Mags clocked him around the head playfully and Palca gave him french greetings on each cheek whilst Jiminy and Daryll gave him a respectful nod.

Palca: Darling it has been too long! We certainly must catch up.

Y/N: What are you guys doing here?

Felicity: Well you see, we had the great idea of opening of opening a new bug circus.

Mags: Now that Carrow's buggered off to who knows where, theres a gap in the market for bug entertainment and we couldn't do it without our little clown.

Y/N: You guys want me to come with you? Guys I'm flattered but I can't leave. But while you're here, do you think you could help me with this issue I've got?

Y/N sat around the table with them, explaining his situation and his idea on how to present his apology.

Daryll: No offense Y/N, but you don't seem much like a singer.

Y/N: Why, Daryllicus! I take great offense to that. Ant and Mantis can back me up that I am excellent with my vocal cords

Daryll: Wait, what did you call me?