The Sorta-Sibling Special!

The Plantars, Y/N and Anne were all travelling high in the mountains. Sprig and Polly were in the fwagon whilst Anne, Hop Pop and Y/N all sat on the outside, guiding Bessie along the path as Anne tracked their location on a map.

Anne: Hey, looks like we're almost halfway to Newtopia.

Hop Pop: Yep, we're making good time.

Y/N: It's almost like we've had a wide portion of our lives removed and thrown away due to an external force who uses our life as a source of entertainment for others ... or something.

Anne: I gotta say, this trip has been a lot smoother than I thought it'd be.

Hop Pop: Yep!

Anne: But the one thing I'd change...

Hop Pop: The only thing I'd change...

Y/N: The first thing I'd change ...

The screams of Polly and Sprig were heard from the inside of the fwagon as the two bickered and argued against eachother.

Sprig: Stop pushing me!

Polly: NO! You stop pushing ME!

Hop Pop: Iiiis that.

Polly: Get that stupid stuff out of my face!

Sprig: Well, sorry for showing you all this cool moss I found!

The sound of slapping could be heard as Sprif yelled in pain.

Sprig: Ow! What was that for?

Polly: I saw a punch bug! Punch bug!

She punched him again as Sprig yelped.

Sprig: For the last time, I'm not playing punch bu... Ow!

Anne: Two weeks of nonstop arguing really starting to wear on me.

Hop Pop: At least they're keeping it in the fwagon this time.

Y/N: Hop Pop don't!

The two come out of the fwagon, Polly is wearing Sprig's hat and has a handful of moss.

Polly: (in Sprig's voice)'"Look everyone, I'm Sprig. Look at all this dumb moss I found. Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Woooooooow!

Sprig: Oh, yeah? (in Polly's voice) Well, I'm Polly, and I decided we're all playing punch bug. Punch bug!

Polly: (in Sprig's voice) Wow! Wow!

Sprig: (in Polly's voice) Punch bug! Punch bug!

Anne: This is incredibly annoying, but I have to say, their impressions of each other are spot on.

Hop Pop: Yep, always had a knack for that.

Y/N: Ok guys, regular voice actors, please!

Anne: Oh, I don't think I can take two more weeks of this. If only there were some way to get them to stop fighting.

Bessie comes to a sudden halt as Hop Pop tugs on the reigns.

Hop Pop: Ya!

Anne, Sprig, Y/N and Polly: Whoa!

Anne: What the heck, dude? I almost bit my tongue.

Hop Pop: Shh! Look!

There was a fork in the road ahead with a sign pointing towards the right-most road.

Polly: "Quarreler's Pass. A road to reconciliation for weary travel-mates." Okay, so what?

Sprig: Wait, Polly, you don't think they're gonna...