Team Y/N-Pop: Where the fun will never start

As the group in the seat of the fwagon were leaving the valley, they saw signs warning them of imminent death. Literal signs. There ain't no metaphors or simile's in this story.

Sprig: Did you see that sign? We've officially left the valley. This is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to anyone. Are you excited? I'm excited. Anne, you should be more excited. Y/N where's you're excitement. Helloooooo?

Y/N: Sprig, the most I've ever been excited about is getting a haul of cabbages. Venturing to another word will hardly compare to that.

Anne: I'm excited. You know, it's just, there's a lot riding on this trip for me, and I wanna keep my expectations in... What?

Anne, Sprig and Polly's eyes opened wide as they saw past the valley and to the wide and stretching landscape before them.

Anne, Sprig & Polly: Whoa!

Anne: It's amazing. It's majestic. It's... hurting my eyes.

Sprig: It's even better than I could've dreamed. Full speed ahead, Hop Pop! Keep driving and never look back.

Hop Pop: Hold on, Sprig. Look back here for a second. Now that we're out of the valley, things can get dangerous fast. So... from now on we're gonna follow Hop Pop's Rules of the Road. By me, Hop Pop.

The three groaned again as Hop Pop chuckled at their misery.

Anne: Another huge book? Seriously?

Hop Pop: You kids got a problem with books? Why, without books...

Anne, Sprig & Polly: "...our civilization would crumble to nothingness."

Hop Pop: Now, the only way we'll get to Newtopia in one piece is if we follow these rules. And to enforce these rules, I have enlisted the help of a very special volunteer.

Anne: Is someone else coming on the trip with us?

Hop Pop: Nope. Y/N here is gonna help me keep you three in check.

Sprig: Seriously?

Anne: Dude!

Polly: Come on!

Y/N: Listen, I love you guys, but it feels like we're having a crazy adventure every week. And if this trip is going to happen then I need to make sure we all get to Newtopia in as minimal pieces as possible.

Hop Pop: That's right, so thats why Y/N is helping me keep you all in check. All right, kids, let's stick to the rules, and we should have a safe and completely uneventful trip. Okay, thanks. Byeee!

Hop Pop pushed the three down into the fwagon's cabin as he and Y/N sat at the top.

Y/N: This is right. I'm doing the right thing. I deserve a treat.

Y/N reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bean.

Y/N: Would you care for a bean Hop Pop?

Hop Pop: Why thank you, Y/N.

Y/N handed him a bean and they both chewed simultaneously.

Hop Pop: Ahhh. Nothing better than a nice, safe, bean.

Y/N nodded and lead back and began to rest until he heard the other three inside the fwagon cheer loudly.

Sprig, Anne and Polly: Newtopia, here we come!

Hop Pop: Road rule number 29: "No shouting." Marauders will follow the sound and steal your skin.

They kept riding on through the mystical landscapes and not stopping for any as they continued through the path towards Newtopia.