Is this a good F-Anne-fic?

The Plantars and Y/N were playing cards on that day around a table while Anne was still in the basement.

Hop Pop: Hmm. Got any threes?

Polly: I ain't telling you nothing, old man.

Y/N: You really have no clue how to play cards do you?

Polly: Nope.

Suddenly, loud and echoing footsteps could be heard coming up the basement stairs. Anne bursted through the trapdoor and screamed loudly.

Hop Pop: Is someone dead?!

Polly: Why are we yelling?

Anne: Just look.

Anne pointed to her face where a dozen red spots sat and everyone gasped in horror.

Sprig: She's diseased.

Hop Pop: We have to quarantine her.

Polly: Don't struggle, Anne.

Y/N: It'll only make it harder.

They all took out a weapon and Y/N opened his claws and stared cautiously at Anne.

Anne: What, no. Guys, it's not a disease. These are pimples. It's just a human thing.

Hop Pop: Oh. False alarm, everyone. Just a human thing.

They put down their weapons and they all went and sat at the table. Anne sighed and held her face in her hands.

Anne: Everybody already treats me like a monster. This is just gonna make it ten times worse.

Sprig: Ah, come on. No one treats you lime a monster Anne.

Anne: Are you kidding? I can't even go outside without making a scene.

She remembered back to the other day when she was outside walking in the streets as people kept shouting at her, disgusted by her appearance.

Sprig: Ok. Fair point, fair point. But who cares what they think? We like you.

Anne: Uh-huh. I'm going to go hide in the basement until this clears up.

Hop Pop: Sorry, Anne, but nobody's hiding anywhere today. I need help at the vegetable stand. We got a bumper crop of scream beans that need selling.

Hop Pop opened a scream bean pod and a bean began screaming at him until he closed the pod and Anne slammed her head on the table.

Y/N: These are the only vegetables I actually feel bad about eating.

They packed up all their scream beans and headed out to the market and set up the stand. Anne had a large headscarf to hide her face.

Hop Pop: Alright, kids. Get out there and sell like your lives depend on it. Because they do. We- we really need this.

The kids took a tray of scream beans each and took them out to the middle of the market.

Sprig: Come one, come all. Try the beans everybody's screaming about.

Anne: Beans, everyone. Wow, can you believe it.

Y/N: Come on, Anne. Try be more enthusiastic. Add a pun like beanlieve it.

Anne stared at Y/N with a joyless expression.

Y/N: Wow. This has bean an awkward conversation.

Y/N looked at Anne hopefully but she stared back with dead eyes.

Anne: No ... just no.

Lady: Oh gracious!

Man: Like I'd buy beans from a monster.