Toad Tower Trouble

He watched the girls cautiously as they separated from the hug and made friendly faces at Anne. She turned around and gestured into the gloomy forest background and out of it emerged atleast one hundred toad warriors following by one larger toad with a scar down one of his eyes and a giant metal shoulder pad.

Y/N: (Squeak) Toads! I need to get everyone to safety before something bad happens.

He quickly rushed towards the Plantars but was blocked by two large toads with their arms crossed.

Toad: Where do you think you're going, squirt?

Y/N: Scrambled as he slid to a half, sliding on the sides of his feet as his claws and hands pushed against the floor as he darted past them while they tried to grab at the end of his shirt.

Thankfully, he saw that the Plantars had escaped and they made their way to Anne and her friend. He looked around the rest of the village and saw everyone surrounded by the toad guards. Not seeing another choice, he decided to go to Anne and the others and confront her friend. He slowly walked up behind Anne and the others with his knees shaking wildly.

Y/N: Guys? The toads have got the vil-

But before he could finish his sentence, Sasha had leapt ontop of him, latching onto his back as he fell forward and she pinned his arms and legs down. He yelled out in pain at the sudden force against his back and wings

Anne: Woah, Sasha! What the heck dude?

Sasha: This is what we came here for. You're all safe now, you can thank us later.

Anne: What are you talking about? Y/N didn't hurt anyone!

Sasha: So this is Y/N? The description our patrolling troup gave was pretty spot on then. Human, bug features, it seems like we've got our culprit right here.

Y/N: Anne! Get your (squeak) friend off me (squeak)!

Sasha: We'll take him away Anne, you don't have to worry anymore.

Sasha called over the two toad guards from earlier who tied Y/N in a thick rope and threw him into a cold, metal cage on wheels attached to the back of a tarantula. The toads gave a thumbs up to the driver and he began driving the tarantula through the dark woods.

The journey was short but for Y/N it felt like hours. Hours of dread and fright and pain until he realised his destination wasn't like his fears at all, it was worse. He looked up at the looming Toad Tower, a monolith that stretched above the trees with it's castle tower design. They stopped abruptly inside the tower's outer walls and detached the tarantula from his cage.

The toads opened the door as one went inside and held him over his shoulder and took him inside the tower and up a spiral of stairs to the very top of the tower. He was pushed up roughly and his feet dragged along the floor as they pushed him to a similar sized metal cage that dangled from a plant off of the tower. He was thrown harshly to the back of the cage as the door was slammed shut, causing the cage to rock back and forth.

Y/N: Let me out! I didn't do anything wrong!

Throwing himself against the cage, he winced as his shoulder collided with the hard steel and the cage rocked again, pushing his back against the wall as he crumpled to the ground. Coming up the stairs came a menacing laugh and the toad with a scar down his eye came up cackling.

Grime: Well, you don't look anything I expected. I'd expect a killer like you to be bigger, stronger, more intimidating. But you're pathetic.

Y/N: Why don't you (squeak) let me out of these ropes and I'll show you my strength.