85. Pull the Trigger.

Rosie really did not like having her wrists duct-taped together, because it made her very itchy. At the same time, she also couldn't decide if the gag was worse than the duct-tape. At least the gag wasn't itchy. After a short car ride, they were brought into some building. They were taken to a room, and then forced to sit on the ground as far from each other as possible.

"You're wondering if there's a way out of this. There isn't. Not unless I say so," Paula said as she duct-taped Carol's legs together. She then moved onto Maggie, and then Rosie. As Rosie's legs were being duct-taped, she could hear the others out in the hallway, firing off shots- presumably at walkers- before calling for backup. "I want to kill you all right now. It's taking all I have not to, so go ahead, I dare you, try something. Just see what happens," Paula spat before going off to help them.

Once Paula was gone, Rosie tore her glare away from her and looked at Maggie instead, hoping she'd know what to do. Maggie had twisted herself to rub the duct-tape around her wrist up against the corner of the wall she was leaning against. It didn't seem to be working very well. Even though Rosie was sure that it'd probably be useless, she tried the same thing. As long as gunshots were firing, the Saviors were still busy killing walkers, so Rosie and Maggie kept at it until the gunshots suddenly stopped.

Rosie went back to staring straight forward- that is, until Carol started making some weird noise. Looking over at Carol with her eyebrows pinched together, Rosie could see that Carol was breathing really fast and really heavy. Rosie didn't get it. She was being very un-Carol-like, and it was a bit concerning. It was like she was hyperventilating or something.

About fifteen seconds later, the group of Saviors came back into the room. Paula was helping the man stand up, because by now he had lost so much blood that he could barely stand on his own. "When's the last time anyone checked this place?" Paula complained.

"It was fine a month ago," the youngest woman answered.

"Sweetie, that was a month ago. Shit hards quick. The guns have gone bye-bye, the food's gone bye-bye, and we got growlers up and down the halls," the oldest woman said. Rosie thought that she ought to be stupid, because now she, Maggie, and Carol all knew that they didn't have any guns aside from the ones in their hands, and that things weren't going well for them.

"Means people can get through, too," the man said as he leaned himself up against the wall. "Maybe we should get gone."

"Carol!" Maggie shouted through her gag. Being so focused on listening to what the Saviors were saying, Rosie almost forgot about Carol's odd behavior. Her breathing was only getting louder.

"Yeah? Where the hell to?" the youngest woman asked the man, her voice tense and irritated.

"Nowhere," Paula answered. Her voice was calm and authoritative. She was crouched down in front of the man, and she was doing something to his gunshot wound. Rosie wished they'd just let the man bleed out, but that probably wasn't going to happen any time soon. "Got dead in the halls? Free security. Those assholes get here before out people, the cold bloods will buy us some time," Paula explained. Rosie wanted to scoff, because walkers would maybe buy them thirty seconds of time when it came to Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and all the others. They could take down walkers without even thinking about it. Paula turned to Carol, growing irritated with her loud breathing. "Shut up," she said.

"Jesus, it's bleeding. It's not supposed to keep bleeding," the man continued to complain about his arm as Carol continued to breathe loud and fast. Rosie felt like her head was about to pop. Focus on listening. Try to figure out how to get out.

"Molly, give me the rope," Paula said. Molly. Which one's Molly? Rosie watched carefully as the oldest woman handed Paula a rope. Molly was the oldest.