100. Not a Soldier.

When Rick arrived at the gates of the Hilltop, he told Daryl, Maggie, and Jesus about a new community. Tara had found a community of women hidden away. She wasn't supposed to tell anyone about them, but the thing was that they had guns, and what Rick really needed was guns. They were going to this new community and they were going to try to convince them to fight. If they said no, then Rick and the rest of his people were going to take their guns by force.

Maggie decided that she was going to stay back at the Hilltop, which was probably best for her baby. Daryl and Jesus were going along, and after a little bit of convincing, Rosie was, too. All it really took was, But you're goin'. I wanna go with you. I'm scared a' bein' here without you. If he would've said no, then Rosie would've just dealt with being here without him, because, yes, she was scared, but not that scared, especially with Maggie being there. Rosie just wanted to go with them because, one, she could help, and two, every second she spent at the Hilltop felt like she was just waiting to be found. But, the biggest reason she wanted to go with them was that they'd be going back to Alexandria afterward. She really wanted to say hi to Judith.

The new community turned out to be called Oceanside. It was an eventful trip- there was lots of arguing and Tara almost died- but Rosie wasn't really allowed to do anything. She was told that she could help carry boxes, but when it came to the fighting, she had to stay out of the way. It was frustrating. The adults always did this after something bad happened to her. They would forget- or maybe just ignore- the fact that she could fight, too. Just because they wanted to keep her out of harm's way. Rosie understood, but it was still annoying. She didn't like being treated like a baby. It made her feel like she was just in the way- another mouth to feed, another person to keep alive- when in reality, she could help feed those mouths and keep those people alive.

Anyway, it was concluded that Sasha and Rosita disappeared because they went off to kill Negan by themselves. No one else really approved of that plan, but they went anyway because they didn't care. That's why it was such a surprise to roll up to the gates of Alexandria to see Rosita standing on the other side. Without Sasha.

When the vehicles were all parked, they all rushed out, towards Rosita. "Hey, are you ok?" Enid asked, worried.

"Where's Sasha?" Jesus asked.

Rosita didn't answer, but the look on her face said it all. Something was wrong. Rosie's stomach churned with anxiety. Rosita sighed, then nodded back to Alexandria. "There's someone here," she said before walking off. That only made Rosie's anxiety worsen.

They all followed Rosita through Alexandria until she led them to the cell that Morgan had built. That wasn't a good sign. Whoever it was, they were bad enough to be kept in a cell rather than trusted to be there without ill intent. The cell door creaked open, and Rosie peaked out from behind Michonne to try and see who it was inside. When the person stepped closer, into the light, she panicked. That asshole, Dwight. While Daryl lurched forward, trying to attack the newcomer, Rosie clung to the back of Michonne's shirt in an attempt to hide herself from the man. However, Michonne went to help Rick stop Daryl from killing Dwight, which Rosie didn't like because he definitely deserved to die. As Rick and Michonne finally got Daryl to calm down, Rosie pressed herself back up against the wall, out of Dwight's sight. Maybe he didn't see her.

"He says he wants to help us," Rosita said. That couldn't be true. He was going to tell Negan that he saw Rosie, and then she would be taken away again. That was what he would do because he was a horrible, horrible person and Rosie hated his guts.

But Rick didn't seem to care how much Daryl wanted to kill Dwight or how Rosie was hiding herself from him. Rick turned back to Dwight. "That true?" he asked, his eyebrows raised with skepticism. "You wanna help?"