97. Dixon.

When Michonne said that the Scavengers were really weird, she really meant it. They barely used any words, they lived with garbage, and they were very stubborn. Unfortunately, they wanted more guns than Rick and Michonne found, so they had to find more. They weren't going immediately, though. They were going to drop Rosie off at the Hilltop and then go back to Alexandria for a little while to come up with a new plan.

By the time they made it to the Hilltop, the sun had gone down and Rosie had been away from the Saviors for a full day. She was sitting in the back of the van, and she felt kind of guilty. Negan would look for her. He'd go to Alexandria to look for her, but she wouldn't be there, and he'd get angry. What if she was putting more people in danger? Was it selfish of her to leave? Rick said, No. What matters is that you're safe. But Rosie still felt bad about it. When Rick and Michonne dropped her off at the Hilltop, they'd have to rush back to Alexandria to hopefully be there when Negan came looking.

Either way, Rosie was trying to remain positive. She was going to see Maggie, Ian, Enid, and Sasha again, and soon she would see Daryl again. That was a good thing. So she tried to focus on that more than anything else.

The gates of the Hilltop creaked open and Rick drove the van through, but only a little bit because he was going to leave the moment Rosie got out of the car. Rick and Michonne each gave Rosie one more hug and one more We'll see you very soon. Be safe, before Rosie finally got out of the car. As Rick pulled the van back out of Hilltop, Rosie waved to him and Michonne one last time. When the gates creaked back closed, Rosie instantly turned and started running towards what Jesus called the Barrington House. She didn't run for long, though, because her feet skidded to a stop when Jesus walked out the door.

His eyes widened a little bit. "Rosie," he said, a surprised tone to his voice.

"Where's Maggie?" Rosie asked, bouncing on her feet. She knew that Rick was telling the truth about Maggie being alive, but she just wanted to see her. She wanted to see her and hug her and tell her that she was so happy that she was alive.

"Follow me," Jesus said, a smile finding its way onto his face. With a little extra pep in her step, Rosie followed Jesus to the line of trailers that the Hilltop civilians lived in. She stood behind him, impatiently tapping her hands against her legs as Jesus knocked on the door. After a moment, Maggie opened the door and Jesus stepped back, out of the way. Maggie's eyes fell to Rosie, and her heart lept up into her throat when Rosie gave her a smile.

This time, it was Rosie who initiated the hug. She jumped forward and wrapped her arms around Maggie's abdomen. Maggie was just frozen in her spot for a good three seconds before she finally returned the hug. Rosie was turning her head away, trying not to let Maggie see that she was on the verge of crying.

"Oh, my God," Maggie breathed out, on the verge of crying herself.

"Your baby's ok?" Rosie asked, her eyes wide.

"My baby's fine. We're all just fine, sweetheart," Maggie assured her, finally pulling away from the hug. "Are you? We've all been so worried."

"I'm ok," Rosie said. She was ok. She was worried- worried about Negan and what he would do- but she was safe here. She was safe here, Maggie was ok, Maggie's baby was ok, and Rick was gathering a group to stop the Saviors. "Where's Ian?" Rosie asked next. He was her best friend. She was worried about him.

"I'd let you see him, but he's already asleep, and I don't want to wake him. He hasn't been sleeping well since..." Maggie trailed off, her voice getting shaky by the end of her sentence.

"I know," Rosie said quietly, nodding her head. "Me neither."

"I'm so sorry, honey. You must've been so scared," Maggie said, her eyebrows pinched together with her hands on Rosie's cheeks. It was scary, but Rosie was brave. She was brave and she did it, and now she was home. "Daryl told us everything. I'm so sor-"