108. Changing, Healing.

Rosie and Daryl's argument ended with Rosie telling Daryl that he was a piece a' shit liar who doesn't know what the hell he's talkin' about, and Daryl telling Rosie to watch the way she was talkin' to him. After that, Rosie stormed out of the room feeling conflicted and frustrated. When she got downstairs, she could see that everyone was preparing for an attack from the Saviors, and that only made her feel more stressed out and overwhelmed. She tried to go outside to get away from everyone and give herself some space, but she was stopped at the door by- of course, out of all people- Siddiq.

"You can't go out there right now. We don't know when the Saviors are gonna show up. You have to stay inside," Siddiq explained, standing in Rosie's way. Rosie felt just about ready to explode into a hundred million little pieces. She took a deep breath, biting down hard on her lip to try and calm herself down. "Are you ok?" Siddiq asked, noticing the strange expression on her face. "Does your arm hurt?"

"No. Leave me alone," Rosie muttered out before starting to walk away. She brought her left hand up to her face, rubbing her eyes for a moment.

"Are you sure you're alright? Do you want me to go get your dad?" Siddiq asked, continuing to follow her.

Dad? My Dad. He means Daryl. "No," Rosie said again, quickening her pace to get away from him.

"You're sure you're ok?" Siddiq asked one more time.

"Fuck off!" Rosie said, hurrying even more. Siddiq stopped following her, but watched as she walked away, concerned. He'd seen how she acted in the sewer, and if something like that was happening again, he wasn't sure if it was good for her to be by herself. It worried him, but he let her go anyway for fear of making her even more mad. Rosie went off into the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind her, locking it once it was closed.

Too much was going through her head. What did Daryl mean? Could Negan really have done something? If he could, then why didn't he? Was he just faking the whole time? Did he even really care? He had to care. He had to. He wouldn't have done all of the things he did if he didn't care. He wouldn't have gotten her dinner when David didn't do it, he wouldn't have helped her with her homework, he wouldn't have paid for her to play baseball, and he wouldn't have comforted her after Fraser died. He did way too much for her to have been faking it. What would be the point in faking it, anyway? He had to have a reason. If he didn't do something to get her away from David, there had to be a reason for it.

But Negan killed Glenn and he killed Abraham. That made him bad. But people could change. That's what Daryl said at the prison. He said that he changed. He said that he used to be an asshole, but he changed. Negan changed. He used to be good, but he changed. He could change back. He could be good again. Just like Daryl changed to be good, Negan could change to be good. He was changing. He had helped her when she needed it. That was him changing. He could be good again.

Even if he did change, though, did he deserve to be forgiven? Would it be ok if Rosie forgave him? Maggie would never forgive him. Ian would never forgive him. But would they forgive Rosie is she forgave Negan? Did she even have to forgive him, or was there another way?

There were two soft knocks on the door. "Rosie," Daryl said. Rosie groaned and kicked the door, crossing her arms. Why couldn't everyone just leave her alone? What was their problem? "I know you're pissed, but other people gotta use the bathroom," Daryl told her.

"Fuck off," Rosie said, kicking the door once again.

"What I say 'bout talkin' to me like that?" Daryl said with a warning tone. Rosie rolled her eyes, because Daryl couldn't see her. "Rosie, now," Daryl said. Rosie rolled her eyes once more, then swung open the door and stormed out. When she tried to push past Daryl, he grabbed onto her good arm to stop her. Rosie tried using her other arm to push his away, but it hurt like hell, and he grabbed that arm gently, too.