109. One of 'Em.

Rosie was outside helping clean up after the attack last night. Her favorite part of helping was when she got to slam on the walls around Hilltop in order to scatter all of the walkers that had been attracted by the gunfire. Unfortunately, though, she didn't get to that job for long, because Siddiq, of course, had to come in and ruin it. He said it was bad for her shoulder and she needed to give her arm a break. Rosie rolled her eyes at that, but she was forced to pick a different job, anyway. Now, she was walking by Daryl's side, picking up any bolts or arrows that were left on the ground and possibly able to be reused. So far, she had found five. She didn't like this job.

A car pulled forward and Rosie spotted another bolt on the ground behind it. She hurried over to the other side of the car to collect it. "Hey. You shouldn't be out here," Rosie heard Daryl say. She peaked over the hood of the car to see who was inside. It was Tara. She had been shot last night. Daryl was right. She probably needed to be resting, like Rosie had to for the first few days after she'd been shot.

"Oh, it's just- it's just a scratch," Tara said, cocking her head to the side as she got out of the car and shut the door behind her. She rubbed her injured arm, which was her left arm. "I can help," she assured Daryl.

"What if it wasn't?" Daryl asked. Rosie didn't understand that question. What if it wasn't a scratch? Tara just said that it was a scratch. So why did he care what would happen if it wasn't a scratch? Maybe the question really meant something else, Rosie thought. Sometimes people would say something and mean something else. It was confusing.

"Then it'd be my own damn fault," Tara said. She sounded like she didn't like this conversation- sort of like she was annoyed. Rosie felt like she was missing a lot of context that was relevant to the conversation, and that was probably why she didn't understand what they were talking about. "He's back with them because of me," Tara said.

That was something that Rosie didn't know about before, but Liam filled her in on it. Apparently, after she veered off from the group on the way to Hilltop, Dwight was sent to go back and look for her. But Tara wanted Dwight dead for what he did to Denise, so she followed him and tried to kill him. When they were fighting, they ran into a small group of Saviors, and Dwight distracted them so Tara could get away. That small group of Saviors was the same group that found Rosie, and one of them shot her. So, obviously, Daryl wasn't too keen on Dwight right now.

"No, he's back with 'em 'cause that's who he is," Daryl said to Tara, his voice tense and annoyed. They weren't agreeing on this, Rosie had come to find out.

"We- we got lucky," Tara said, shaking her head. "Finding Maggie... Rick. It could've been different. It was, for me, when I was with the Governor."

Rosie had almost forgotten that Tara was once with the Governor. No one told her about it until a while after they had all already gotten to know Tara a little better. They knew how much Rosie hated the Governor, and what the Governor had done to her, Maggie, and Glenn. So they didn't tell her anything about how they found Tara until they were sure she'd be calm about it. But, now, Rosie was sure that Tara was a good person. Rosie wasn't always the best at telling the difference between the good and the bad, but she was trying and she was sure that Tara was good, even if she had been with the Governor at one point in time.

"Yeah, but you weren't one of 'em," Daryl said, dismissing Tara's thoughts.

"But I was with them," Tara reminded him. Rosie was starting to put the pieces together. She was pretty sure they were talking about Dwight. Rosie didn't care if Dwight had done good things for them; she wanted Dwight to die. He had been the one to torture Daryl at the Sanctuary. He didn't deserve forgiveness. Oh, but at the same time, what about Negan? What about what he'd done? No, stop thinking about that. It's just confusing. "Your brother, too," Tara said.