110. Too Much, Too Fast.

The Savior was pulling, pulling, pulling and he wouldn't let go no matter how many times Rosie hit him. She didn't want to go back to Negan. She wanted to stay here with Daryl and Maggie and Ian and Judith and Rick and everyone she loved. She wanted to help them with whatever incident was going on inside. She wanted to stay here. But she was weak and he was strong.

You're little. That makes you a target.

Not weak, just little.

Rosie stopped her thrashing and took a moment to look over the Savior that had a hold on her. She needed to figure out a way to get away from him. He was a boy- or a man, rather. Yes, she already knew that. So what? What could she do with that information?

"Let go a' me!" Rosie shouted for what felt like the millionth time.

"No can do," the man said, laughing a little bit at her. Rosie didn't understand what was so amusing to him. Even for some of the other Saviors, you could tell that they didn't like what they were doing. But this man seemed to enjoy it. He found it entertaining, stealing away little girls from their families. "You're our leverage," he said.

"Let me go!" Rosie yelled again. Sometimes Rosie had nightmares where she'd need to scream for help, but her voice just wouldn't work. This wasn't the case. She was screaming as loud as she could, and it was loud enough, but still, no one was coming to help her. They must've been too preoccupied with whatever was causing the screaming inside Barrington House.

"Or what?" the man chuckled. Be smart. Be smart. Think. Rosie looked over him once more. He's an asshole. He's a man. He's a man. Rosie brought her leg up and kicked the Savior right between the legs, as hard as she possibly could. The man's grip went slack and he dropped to his knees, holding his hands over his crotch. Acting fast, Rosie grabbed onto the gun that he had taken from Henry and she pointed it down at him, ready to blow his brains out.

Before Rosie could pull the trigger, another Savior- supposedly Al- was standing in front of her, blocking her way. He had his hands out to her, just like when he was trying to stop Henry from shooting; like he was taming a wild animal. Rosie glared at him fiercely, not lowering the gun. She'd shoot him, too, if it meant she got to stay here with her family.

After another moment, seeing that Rosie wasn't going to let up, Al turned around to face the other Savior. "If you're gonna go, go. Leave the kid behind," Al said, his eyes wide as he blocked Rosie from the Savior.

"Negan wants her, Alden," the Savior said, his voice deeper and angrier than before. His hands were still cupped around his crotch.

"Her family's here, Jared," Al- or Alden- said, tilting his head to the side a bit. "Go now or I'll let her kill you."

Rosie stepped out from behind Alden, pointing the gun right at the long-haired Savior- Jared's- head. He scrambled up to his feet, just as Rosie pulled the trigger. The bullet hit his left arm. "Fuck!" he screamed, grabbing onto his arm. Before Rosie could aim and fire again, Jared started running off and Alden tore the gun from her hands. Rosie wasn't going to let Alden or any of the other Saviors get the chance to try something on her- to try to take her away again- so she started running straight towards Barrington House. She was in such a panic that she completely forgot about all of the screaming that had come from inside the house.

When Rosie opened the door and ran inside, she was almost immediately grabbed onto. The snarling was right next to her left ear and the hands were gripping onto her shoulders. But as soon as Rosie let out a shriek of fear and surprise, a knife was stuck right into the walker's skull and Rosie was picked up. The person who had grabbed her held her on their hip, and Rosie clung to them, soon realizing that it was Daryl when she felt the leather of his vest beneath her fingertips. He killed two more walkers in their path before setting Rosie down in a separate room and shutting the door without any explanation.