Chapter 3 - The Secretary

CHAPTER 3 – THE SECRETARY

'DAMN THAT woman!'

Mateo kept on punching the punching-bag in front of him to let out all his frustrations.

He can't stop thinking about Mia. He can't stop thinking about what happened between them last night.

That sweet innocent face, that petite body that shivers with his every touch, her huge tits, and those tasty plump lips that moans with each thrust he makes, makes him hard that he can't focus on anything.

'I need to get laid.'

He punched the bag a few more times to clear his head and finally stopped when he had enough. He goes to the treadmill to get his towel and wiped off his sweats then he hangs the towel on his shoulder to drink some water from his water bottle.

He was currently in his own private gym. This is the place he goes into when his episodes occur or when he feels the need to clear his mind off some things.

But now, he needs to clear his mind, because of a woman...his own secretary

He stopped drinking from his water when he heard his phone ringing. He picked it up and saw his cousin calling.

"Yo! Cousin Hel! How's life?" He greeted.

Helios Russo, his cousin from his mother's side. He is four years younger than him so he kind of treats him as a little brother.

'Everything's great!' Especially for what's gonna happen tonight."

"Yeah? What's gonna happen?"

"I'm going to propose to Melody."

Mateo's smile disappeared.

"Bro, you're too young to get married. You're just graduating from college."

'The hell I care... It's Melody we're talking about... I'm not gonna let her slip off my hands. That's how much I love her, bro."

Love...Tsk. Makes people do corny and terrifying things, like marriage.

But it's not the wedding he's opposing, it is the girl who's his cousin going to wed. In truth, he doesn't really mind his cousin getting married early since he can already take good care of himself. It's just that, he had a hunch that Melody is not the one for him.

Melody Evenheart, he knows the background of that girl. But he wants Helios to find it out on his own. He's just hoping it wouldn't be too late.

Also, he's rooting for Helios's bestfriend Luna. The good girl he definitely knows. And the one who can straighten the path of his cousin, if only he could just see it.

"So...you're really serious about her?"

"Yeah...she's the one. I just know it, bro."

'I don't think so cousin.'

"You've become cheezy, Hel."

He heard him laugh. "I bet you'll be eating those words, bro. See you this evening."

"Yeah...See yah." I hope she says no though.

He ended the call to prepare for his office today. He's gonna have one busy day since he told Mia to have the day off.

HE LETS out a loud breath when the call with Aira ended. He slumps his back on his swivel chair, takes off his reading glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose.

He called Aira today to have dinner tonight, bring her to his penthouse and fuck her relentlessly.

But his plans are not going according to what he wanted.