Chapter 11 - The Midnight Snack

Warning: Read at your own risk.

CHAPTER 11 – THE MIDNIGHT SNACK

MIA'S EYES widen in shock when Mateo licked the corner of her lips. She was stunned. She can hear her heart pounding real fast. She felt a shiver run down her body. She was turned on.

She felt her face heat up, as well as her entire being.

"Hmmm...Tasty..." Mateo said, licking his own lips seductively.

Mia blinked a few times. And she can't help but eye those sexy lips. Those sexy lips which are currently coming closer to hers.

Closer...and closer... but it stopped...just a few millimetres away from hers...only for him snatch the cake from her hand and took a bite out of it.

"Wait! Mat---..." She tried to protest but she was hushed up when he suddenly smashed his lips against hers moulding them together. She was surprised by his actions, but she can't help but to kiss him back and dance to the rhythm of his lips. After all, it's been a long time since she had tasted these lips.

To her surprise, she felt him push the piece of the cheesecake into her mouth with his tongue and she willingly accepted it. They ate the cake together as lips locked with each other.

Some of the cream managed to past their locked lips but Mateo was able to catch it with his lips before it slips further.

When the cake was all gone, he released her lips and they both gasped for air... But she has the feeling that it is not over yet.

He took the fork and sliced it to the piece of the cake again to take a big portion and placed it in front of her mouth urging her to eat it.

"Open." He said huskily.

And because she can't refuse the man in front of her as well as the deliciousness of the cake... she eagerly opened her mouth and accepted his offered.

She was about to chew on it when he stopped her. "Don't eat it..."

She was confused. She thought that he was feeding her...But what he said next made her figure out his gesture which added additional desire she's currently feeling.

"Feed me..." He said almost whispering.

She almost swallowed the cake because of the way he said those words... It was so hot. Her heart started palpitating. His words almost took her breath away.

Following his orders, she took a hold of his hard biceps and tiptoed to reach his mouth. Then she pressed her lips on his and she slowly opened them to allow the cheesecake pass from her mouth to his.

But due to her small height and his large frame, she wasn't able to hold her balance. She tripped on her toes. But Mateo was quick enough to grab her waist to steady her.

Still, with their lips devouring each other, he adjusted their position and he bended a little to match her height and they continued on feeding each other with the delectable delight.

When the cake disappeared in their mouths, they released each other's lips and stared at each other's eyes.

"Want some more?" Mateo asked her with his deep baritone as his lips hovering over hers. His breath fanning her lips.

Unable to say anything, she just nodded her head to say yes.

Mateo kissed her before taking another bite to feed her.

And they repeated eating and feeding each other while locking lips until they finished two slices of the cake.

MIA FOUND herself making out with Mateo on his bed.