Chapter 29 - The Shower

Warning: Read at your own risk.

CHAPTER 29 – THE SHOWER

'SO THIS is what it feels like to love someone.' Mateo's lips formed into a smirk. 'Ahhh... What a wonderful feeling.'

He roamed his eyes over the body of the woman he loves. The way her hair is scattered on the bed beside their intertwined fingers, her cheeks are red and her face a bit sweaty. Her breasts heaving up and down and he could smell her sweet vanilla-strawberry scent that he has grown addicted to. Her pink n*pples filled with milk, ready to be sucked on. Her supple silky skin that he has been longing to touch for so long and her smooth curves drove him crazy.

'If I can't have her now, I'm going to lose my mind.' He thought.

He has been celibate since their intercourse. He never touched another woman ever since he got to taste Mia. It's not that he couldn't but he just wouldn't.

No other woman has ever aroused him besides Mia. Ever since that night, his mind and body longed for her. And in the past months that she was gone, his heart started to do the same.

He wanted everything about her. Heck, he even desires to claim all of her.

So without further hesitation, Mateo dipped his head and started kissing her neck. Mia let out a moan which hardened his already hard member even more. He sucked on that very spot until it left a mark.

When he was satisfied with his work, he ran his lips over it. He felt her shudder under him.

He did it in the few parts of her neck until almost every part of her neck is covered with his love marks. Then he kissed her lips again and they fought for dominance.

"Hmmm... Sir..." She said in between their kisses.

Her sexy moans are adding to the heat radiating his entire body.

His wet kisses started moving down and he took a hold of her waist. He left marks all over her collar bone and chest. When he came face to face with her large breasts that seemed to have grown even bigger because of her pregnancy, he can't help but feel amazed.

He reached out for one because he had always wanted to squeeze them when---

"Wait!" Mia exclaims.

But Mia's warning was too late because he had already squeeze her breasts and milk came squirting from her n*pples straight to his face. He felt the warm liquid drip down from his eye and cheeks.

"I forgot that these are loaded." He murmured as he licked the milk off his face. It tasted bland.

"I'm sorry..." Mia apologized and wiped his face with his hands.

He just chuckled and helped her with the wiping.

"It's okay. It was my fault anyway. I got way too excited. But I really want to suck them though." He said.

"You can, but you won't like the taste of the twin's breastmilk."

"Well, I've always wanted to try and see what their milk tastes like." He said as he dives his face into her breasts and started sucking her n*pples like a baby. He bit and sucked her pinkish crown until they were swollen red.

"Hmmm... Sir...Mateo...Ohhh..." Mia moaned.

As he sucked harder, more breast milk came from Mia and he gladly drank it despite its bland taste. It really feels weird to drink breastmilk that is also drunk by their kids. But these two babies were his in the first place.

He continued sucking and drinking while his other hand took hold of the other and started moulding it in his hand and tweaking the peak with his index finger.