Epilogue

EPILOGUE

THE NIGHT is really pretty. Stars shining so bright that it's as if the whole galaxy is infront of her, illuminating the night sky despite the moon's absence.

Jack squirmed in her arms. He is looking so adorable in his mini three piece suit. He's like a cute little gentlemen.

He was looking at her with his beautiful amethyst eyes and making little baby gurgles that she wished she could understand.

After her and Mateo's wedding dance in the reception, in a place where she has no idea of, because only Mateo knows the name of the place, she saw a little hill not so far away from the venue and carried Jack along with her.

She already asked for Mateo's permission and he said that he will follow her in a while as he was still busy with some of their guests.

Mateo really did plan almost everything, as he did receive a number of help from others.

He remembered that she prefers simple things, and so he kept the details from their wedding up to the reception. Everything he did for her today was all very heart-pounding and heart-warming that she thinks that this memory will forever be embedded in her heart and in her mind, for the rest of her life.

Jack made some gurgling sounds again which made Mia turn her attention to him.

"You like the night sky too, do you Jack?" She cooed him.

Awwww...she can't really get enough of this cuteness.

He did his cute baby sounds as an answer.

Mia could not take it anymore and showered Jack with kisses all over his face which made Jack release adorable baby giggles.

Her kisses suddenly stopped when she felt an arm wrap around her waist. Then she smelt his husband's familiar scent beside her.

Husband... the thought of him finally being her husband brings tingles and warmth inside her being.

She looked up to see her husband's handsome face smiling back at her and welcomed her with a passionate kiss on her lips.

He was carrying baby Daniel on his other arm and is only wearing the inner shirt of his three piece suit from earlier.

"Hey..." Mateo greeted.

"Hey..." She replied back. "Hey baby Daniel...did you miss mommy?" She said as she cooed baby Daniel on his arms.

"He sure did." Mateo answered for baby Daniel.

"So...what's with the commotion earlier?" She asked in curiosity. She turned her head towards the venue where their reception was held. The circular patio was illuminated with warm small strings of little light bulbs wrapped around the cylindrical pillars of the patio as decorations.

It was somewhat far away from where they are but it seems like everyone is having a good time.

A few minutes earlier, after she reached the hill, she heard some guests gasping and shouting. She was about to come back to the reception to check what it as all about when the commotion turned into weird cheers.

So she just let it off since it looks like everything was fine.

"That Tsukidiot chased your friend out of nowhere earlier."

"Really? What happened exactly? I did sort of notice Viane's un-comfortableness since the start of the reception."

"Well, it looks like your friend hated mine to the core because she immediately started running away after you left. She probably wanted to leave earlier but she wanted to be there for you..." He said. "You know, I also noticed Tsukishima's annoying stares at her. Then when she saw him glance in another direction for a few seconds, she took that chance and excused herself to me, to leave the venue. Then when Tsukishima saw her leaving, he ran towards her and the two of them created a chase scene at the reception."