1🥀

Jeon stepped into his house, after an exhausting day at the office. He massages his temple and glances around the living room area, which is now a jumble, before his fall on the small devil with a bright smile on his small face.

"What did you do, Hyunie?" Jeon asks, looking at his son, who cutely pulls his bottom lips out into an adorable pout, causing Jeon's heart to melt at his son's cuteness.

"I was playing, daddy." The four-year-old child remarked, making Jeon sigh at the mess.

"All right, let's help daddy tidy everything up. Your mom is going to make a huge deal out of it." Jeon joked before the father-son duo began cleaning the living room area. After everything was cleaned, Hyunie headed to his own room and Jeon to his own.

Then, Jeon quickly enters the restroom to freshen up. He stands beneath the shower and lets the water pour over his nude body.

The refreshing water felt so soothing against his weary body that he was filled with delight. He was so engrossed in the shower that he forgot about his tiredness and failed to notice someone else walking into the bathroom.

"Ahh," A scream left from his lips, at the sudden back hug from his wife. The warm skin of his wife is pressed against his own.

"Hey babe." Jungha gave him a warm greeting and a gentle kiss on Jeon's massive back.

"Hi, baby. Where have you been?" Jeon inquired, and Jungha stood in front of her husband. Jeon peered down on her naked body, eyeing every inch of her. His wife is beautiful, that's no doubt.

"I went for my monthly check up. Our baby is doing well." With a smile spreading across her lips, Jungha stroked her five-month-pregnant belly.

Jeon decided he didn't want any more kids after Hyunie was born. However, he impregnated Jungha again through unprotected sex, and since neither of them could bring themselves to terminate the kid, they chose to keep it.

Jeon's love for Jungha has vanished a long time ago. He once had a deep love for her, but Jeon gradually lost that affection due to disagreements, a lack of communication, and distance in their relationship.

"What are you doing?" Jeon inquired, when his wife began to brush herself against him At the contact of their arousal, their body became heated with need.

"I want you. The pregnancy hormones make me want you, babe." Jungha says in her needy voice, as she grips her husband's arousal and puts it inside of her. A sigh left from Jeon's lips, and he started responding to his wife. He began to move, as Jungha hugged her husband tightly.

Jeon couldn't resist himself and grabbed his wife's ass, and massaged them causing moans to leave from his wife's mouth. His wife is so good in bed.

"Let's continue in our bedroom," Jeon said, noticing his wife going weak. He scooped her in arms and moved towards their bed.

He laid her on the bed, and hovered over her body, and started going back and forth on top of her, giving pleasure to his wife. Jungha tightened around her husband, and Jeon hid his face in between her breàsts.

"Ahh..." She moans, as her husband bites on her chest before taking her nipple inside of his mouth. He suckles on his wife, and drinks the sweet milk like a baby.

"Yum," Jeon thought in his mind, as he suckled harder while moving back and forth inside of his wife.

"Yeah, you're so big. Yes, just like that." She screams, as Jeon grinned against her chest and moved faster and harder.

They spent a few minutes f**king each other before Hyunie started knocking on their door because the kid was so hungry.

"I'll make him some food; you rest." Jeon said, and Jungha smiled at her husband.