36🥀

The music flows in the air as the beautiful venue is decorated with Hobi's favorite flowers. The intoxicating smell of the fresh flowers filled the boy's lungs as he took steps towards his soon-to-be husband, who's waiting for him in altar.

It took them two years to get married because they wanted their kids to get used to the new environments and new people, especially Hyun, because once he used to see his mother and father together, but now he has to see them with others, but the boy copped up because his parents and step-parents never let him feel left out and gave their full attention, love and care to the boy.

Hobi grinned at Jeon as he was looking so hot in his black suit, and the boy's eyes immediately teared up, as it's the most anticipated day for him. From the time Jeon had proposed to him, he dreamed of marrying the man and calling him his.

Hobi threw glances at his kids, family, friends and they smiled at him. He returned their smile with his own loving smile before fixing his gaze back at his husband.

His heart is beating loudly in his chest.

This is the D-Day. He thought.

While Jeon is no difference, he's looking at his goregous fiance with the most beautiful smile. His eyes scan Hobi from top to bottom, drowning himself in the prettiness of the boy.

 His eyes scan Hobi from top to bottom, drowning himself in the prettiness of the boy

His charming lover.

He has an urge to pull the boy impossibly close to him and hide him in his chest. When the boy reached near him, Jeon immediately pulled younger in his arms, kissing the boy's forehead and whispering how beautiful he's looking.

Hobi shyly muttered a small "Thank you."

Everyone smiled at them, while Jin cooed loudly at his friend. Jin and his family shifted back to Seoul as Joon transferred here.

"Shall we start the ceremony?" The priest asked, gaining the attention of the cozy couple, who detached themselves but still had their hands intertwined.

They saw their vows, looking into each other's eyes deeply, expressing their love through their eyes. Jeon and younger eyes brimmed with tears as they said their 'I do's.'

When the ring exchanged and they sealed their lips together, loud cheers could be heard from the crowd.

They're finally married.

"We're official now, baby," Jeon grinned at his husband, who smiled and pecked the older cheek.

"We're now tied forever, and you can't break that." Hobi says, and Jeon chuckles before intertwining his finger with the boy.

"We're forever together till death do us apart." Jeon says, bringing their finger to his lips and kissing softly.