14🥀

The whole day, hobi felt bored and kept thinking about his brother-in-law. Whenever he thinks about handsome men, his pxssy always tingles and drips with juice, but now it's feels something else. He feels warmth spread in his heart, and a bright smile adorns his lips whenever he thinks about Jeon.

Meanwhile, Jeon is also feeling the same things. He wasn't able to concentrate on his work and kept thinking about younger boy. He knows he's slowly falling for the boy. He knows he's not only lusting over his own brother in law but also in love with him. As much as he wants to make hobi his, but he knows their relationship is forbidden.

He can't leave his wife and children for hobi. He doesn't want his children to live without their father's shadow, just like he did. Jeon was brought up by his single mother, so he never knew what is father's love felt like. He can't leave Jungha even though he doesn't love her; moreover, he doesn't know if the boy loves him back or if it's only a sexual relationship for him.

The evening came by, and hobi is getting dressed. He's checking through his wardrobe to find the sexiest lingerie, as he wants to impress the man who's already whipped for him.

He found beautiful lingerie and immediately wore it before admiring his looks in the mirror. He stares at his buttocks, which are looking beautiful in lace pantie.

"Hyung is going to lose his shits." He giggled before applying makeup and wearing the beautiful white dress for the party. He wants to look outstanding next to Jeon.

Hobi kept looking at the watch, waiting for when the older one would be home and they would go to the party together like a couple.

Meanwhile, Jeon greedily drives towards his home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers settling in the passenger seat for younger.

He wants to give these beautiful flowers to a younger boy and gain his heartwarming smile.

"I hope my baby will like it," The male murmured, stopping his car in the parking lot and inhaling the flower smell.

He walks towards the main entrance and rings the doorbell, waiting impatiently for younger.

The door is flung open by hobi, and older feels his breath hitched as he looks at the beautiful boy in front of him. His eyes move up and down, admiring his beautiful body in a white dress.

 His eyes move up and down, admiring his beautiful body in a white dress

"So beautiful," He says, pulling younger for a kiss. He's blown away by the boy beauty.

"I want to f*ck the hell out of you, but I know we'll get late if I start f*cking you," Jeon says after leaving the younger boy breathless with his intense kiss.

"Should we go now?" Hobi asks, not knowing if it's already time for the party or not.

"Yeah, we'll....just let me change this suit and get into something more appropriate and comfortable." Jeon says, and the younger nodded his head before he watched the older go away to his bedroom.