17🥀

The boy awkwardly greeted his sister before Jeon hugged his wife, and the lady gave him a peck.

Hobi felt his heart clench in pain, seeing the scene, but he controlled himself from reacting. He knows he's jealous, but he can't do anything. It's his sister's husband, so she can do anything she wants with him.

"I missed you both, thank god you're here now." Jungha says, offering a smile to her family.

"You both rest for a bit here; the marriage will happen after two hours. I need to go and be with my friends now." Jungha says and walks out of the room with Hyun, and Hobi instantly jumps on older body once the door is closed.

He's feeling so jealous, so he immediately smashes his lips right where his sister's lips are pressed on Jeon's lips. He took full control of the kiss, thrusting his tongue inside the older man's mouth and kissing him fiercely.

"You're mine, Hyung." The boy says, licking and biting on Jeon's lips, while older smirked at the younger's bold move.

He doesn't know why younger is behaving like this, but he's enjoying whatever Hobi is doing with him.

"We should stop, baby. What if someone sees us like this?" As much as Hobi wants to get fucked by older, he knows they have a risk of getting caught here, so he nodded his head.

"Okay, you take your rest now. I'll just roam around." He says, and the older man nodded his head. He smiles at the boy, who waved at him before walking out of the room.

Jeon lays awake for a few minutes, he has decided he'll propose to the boy once they go back. He smiles greedily, just thinking about the life he's soon going to share with younger boy.

 He smiles greedily, just thinking about the life he's soon going to share with younger boy

While Hobi roams around in the venue, eyeing everything. The venue is beautiful, and he started daydreaming....it's his wedding with Jeon. Oh, how it'll feel to marry Jeon, whom he started liking so much.

He was just thinking when a voice interrupted him.

"We met again, Sweetheart." A voice says behind him, and Tae turns around, only to meet his past.