12🥀

The two stumbled inside the younger bedroom, lips attached to each other as they kissed each other hungrily.

Jeon removes their clothes in between the intense kiss before falling on the bed together.

The two make out as older rubs hobi cl!t with one hand and plays with smaller perky nipples with his other hand.

The two continued kissing each other as their lips were covered by their own drool, creating a mess.

"Ahh," The boy moans as the older man breaks the kiss and starts preparing kisses on his jaw to neck, nibbling on his skin, and making dark hickeys.

Jeon squeezed the younger fat bréãst, moaning at the softness of each t!ts. He brought his lips around one of the ñípplés, licking the bud before taking it inside his mouth.

"Ah...hhh." hobi moans as older teeth grazed on his nípple while a finger slipped inside his cxñt, moving it in a circular motion.

Jeon kept sucking on the hard nípple while squeezing the other bréast harshly and fucking the younger pxssy with his other hand.

He gives the same treatment to the other bréast with his tongue, causing younger to scream at the harsh sucking before the older man moves towards the younger red pxssy.

Jeon pulls his fingers out and stares at the fat, pxssy lips.

He pulls the pxssy lips apart with his fingers before stuffing his whole face in the vag!na. He took a sharp inhale of the younger pxssy smell before pushing his tongue out and licking a fat strap of younger's pxssy.

He licks the boy pxssy eagerly before inserting his tongue inside hobi's cxñt.

He fxcked the younger hole with increased intensity and groaned whenever hobi's clenched around his tongue.

The younger couldn't help but móan loudly as his hand gripped on the older's hair, pushing the older's tongue deeper inside of him. He buckles his own hips and fxcks himself on Jeon's tongue.

"Ahh." The boy wasn't able to hold himself more and cum around the older tongue, who drinks all his juices and cum.

"A pretty mess," he says before hovering over younger and angling his d!ck in front of younger cxnt.

Jeon pushed his d!ck into the boy, earning a scream from the younger. The older man buried himself deeper inside hobi as he fxcked him harder.

Jeon moves more harshly inside the boy, entering his cérvix and making the younger boy cry in pleasure.

"F...faster h...hyung," he moans, causing Jeon to grip his waist tightly and slam inside younger with a harsh thrust.

Hobi feels his stomach crunching, and soon he milks the older d!ck out. Jeon curses and goes harder inside the boy before spilling his cúm inside the younger wómb, filling him fully.

Jeon lays beside the boy and pulls him in his arms as he lets his cóck stay inside younger.

🥀🥀🥀

Here is the chapter, as per request. Please leave votes and comments.