4🥀

Jeon looks at his watch and then at the direction of the gate from where passengers are coming, but there is still no sign of his brother-in-law.

"Where is this boy?" He says, holding the big card, which had written younger name. Jungha had specially made this card so her brother could recognise her husband.

"Hyung!" a voice yells, and Jeon looks at the sound only to get frozen.

A person jog towards him in a pink dress, as his t!ts are jiggling at every step.

Jeon admires the person's beauty in front of him and licks his lower lips, seeing a beautiful collarbone and a little bit of cleavage

The younger one has grown into a beautiful boy now.

"hey h..hyung." The younger boy is no different either. He's shocked to see such a handsome man. He had seen Jeon when he was a young child, but now his mind and desire had changed. Jeon is his ideal type.

but he can't betray his sister.

"hey hobi-ah. You have grown up so much," Jeon says, smiling at him.

"Have you seen yourself, Hyung? You're so hot." Hobi can't help but gulp seeing the man's hotness. He wants that viney hand around his neck as his brother-in-law fxcks him roughly.

"Hyung. We should go. Nonna must be waiting for us." The boy says. he is trying to stop his perverted thoughts about his brother-in-law.

"Yeah, Jungha, and your nephew is excited to meet you." Jeon says, turning around. His d!ck got hard, and he hoped younger wouldn't see it, and lucky enough, hobi didn't notice it.

They both got inside the car, and Jeon drove them towards his house.

The younger boy instantly got out of the car and ran towards the house, giving Jeon a glimpse of his pink panties.

"Fxck," Jeon cursed, looking at his d!ck, which was hard inside his pants.

He started palming it, wishing it would become flaccid soon. After a few more rubs, it's become normal, and Jeon sighs in relief before getting out of his car.

"He'll death of me." Jeon says to himself, taking his brother-in-law, luggage out of his car.

He walks inside the house only to find both siblings hugging and telling each other how much they miss each other.