20🥀

Please check chapter 19 first.

Next chapter- 20 votes.

────

Jeon sits beside his wife, sighing in relief when the doctor informed him it's not serious, but Jungha faints out of exhaustion.

He caresses her hair softly, deeply guilty for his wrongdoing, but what he has with Hobi is something real, and he can't stop seeing the boy. He's madly in love with him.

"I'm sorry, Jungha," He whispered because he knew the woman deserved his apology and he wouldn't be able to say it face-to-face with her because guilt would eat him alive.

"Hyung," Jeon got up from his chair and looked towards the boy, who was holding little Hyun in his arms.

"How is she?" Hobi asks, and the older man sighs before pulling the boy into his arms, careful enough not to wake up little Hyun from his deep sleep.

"She's still unconscious, but the doctor said she'll get up soon." The older man says, and Hobi nods his head. For the first time, he got scared, thinking if something wrong had happened to his sister, he'd never be able to forgive himself.

"I hope she will wake up soon." Hobi says, and the older nods his head while kissing the boy's forehead before the younger tilts his head to peck on the Jeon's lips in a comforting manner.

Not knowing, Jungha is watching all this with her half-lidded eyes. She stops herself from shouting and crying out them because she knows Jeon had fallen out of love long ago, even before her brother makes an entry into their lives.

But she can't lose her family. She can't confront Jeon and lose him. Her reputation, family, and everything else will be ruined if Jeon divorces her. She needs to do something before her and Jeon's relationship ends.

While plotting what to do next, she fell asleep and woke up after an hour. She behaved normally with them, and soon she got discharged from the hospital.

Jungha glares at her brother from time to time because now she hates him for having an affair with her husband. She had always been spoiled her brother since childhood, but she never knew her own brother would end her happiness one day.

She promised herself she'd make Hobi regret trying to come in between her happiness.

As they reached the house, Jeon helped his wife inside the bedroom, and the older man was about to go when the woman stopped him.

"Yeah," he says to her, and Jungha smiles.

"Can you send Hobi here? I need his help." Jungha says, and the older man asks what help she needs, but she insists fod Hobi, causing Jeon to sigh in defeat and walk out of the room to call his beloved.

"Babe," Jeon says, wrapping his arms around Hobi, who just put sleepy Hyun in bed.

"Stop, Nonna is here." Hobi says, removing older arms from him.

"She's resting, and she needs your help. After helping her come to meet me in my study room. We can spend some time once she falls asleep." Jeon says, and the younger nods his head before walking to his sister's bedroom.

"Nonna, you called me." Hobi asks, and Jungha smirks under the dim light.

"Yes, brother. Actually, my feet are so swollen, could you massage them? I would have asked my husband, but you knew he must be tired too after driving so much." Jungha says emphasising on the word 'my husband' , and Hobi nods his head before starting to massage his sister's feet.

"That's your place, which is at my feet. You're thinking of stealing my husband, but I wouldn't let you. I'll kick you out of my husband's life like some trash." She thought to herself while glaring at the boy.