39🥀

Hobi smiles, as it's break time. He pulled his phone out and started texting his husband, but as always, the older man ignored him causing his smile to fell down.

He sighed and texted his sister, asking if the kids were back from school, to which Jungha sent pictures of all four of the kids playing together. The boy smiled, seeing that all his babies were enjoying together.

"Hobi, would you like to join us for lunch?" A colleague of his asked him, and Hobi nodded his head.

They walk into the company canteen, eating their food, but Hobi's mind is still full of his husband's thoughts.

Why is he ignoring me always? He doesn't even make time for us and our kids. Why did you change, babe? He thought to himself before his attention went to the girl, who suddenly said his husband's name.

"Yes, Madam Aera is impressing Sir Jeon with her work. He always visit our company." One of the girls grinned while saying this to her friends.

"Maybe he often come to see her." A girl giggled, and some feel jealous because who wouldn't like to get attention from that rich Ceo.

"Yeah, have you seen them together? They look so beautiful together." Another colleague said and Hobi felt pang in his chest, but then he burst off the thought, thinking it's must be someone else with the same name as his husband.

"Here, I have a picture of them. I'm so jealous of them." A girl says showing pictures to others, and Hobi peeks up to see, and to his horror, it's none other than his husband.

His stomach crunched as he sighed in disappointment. He felt a sudden urge to vomit.

"But I heard Sir Jeon is married and has kids with his husband." Another staff member said, and Hobi just silently played with his food, not wanting to make all the people in the canteen suspicious. He never tells anyone he's married to a billionaire because he doesn't want to show off and makes friends with the statues of a rich CEO husband.

"Have you seen Miss Area? She's so beautiful that anyone will easily fall for her. You know only rich people have most of affairs." The staff said and Hobi can't control himself anymore. He gets up and yells at them.

"Stop commenting about other people's lives without knowing anything. He would never cheat on his husband." Hobi says, tears slipping from his eyes, and others gasp.

"What is happening here?" Hobi gulped when he heard his husband's voice. He turns around, and his heart breaks upon seeing Aera standing so close to his husband.

"Hobi?" Jeon was surprised, not knowing his husband would join the office today. He gulped when he saw his husband's eyes are full of tears.