26🥀

The morning lights cause Jeon to wake up from his sleep. He walks inside the bathroom and takes a quick shower, as he's desperate to see the boy. After wearing his suit, he walks into the breakfast table where Jungha and Hyun are already sitting.

"Good morning," Jeon greeted them before planting a soft kiss on his son's forehead. He looks here and there before sitting on the chair.

"Where is Hobi?" Jeon asks, eyes searching for the boy to see his glimpse. Jungha smirked internally and decided to drop the bomb. She may look like a maniac, but her husband deserves this for betraying her. He should have at least thought about their kids before jumping into an affair.

"Oh, Hobi. He went back." Jungha says, and Jeon freezes before looking at his wife with furrowed eyebrows. He pinches his nose before opening his mouth.

"Went back? Where?" Jeon asks, and Jungha chuckles lightly.

"His boyfriend came from abroad yesterday and decided to take Hobi with him. You should have seen him, he was so happy to meet his boyfriend after two months." Jungha says, and she doesn't have to worry about her anything. She had already informed her parents about the act their son had pulled. They were disappointed in their son for ruining their daughter's life and decided to help their daughter in any way.

Jungha wants nothing but her parents to tell Jeon that Hobi went abroad with his boyfriend if the male ask, and the old couple already knows where Hobi went and where he'll stay. The poor couple don't know that the relationship between Jeon and their son is not one-sided and that their own daughter puts the entire blame on Hobi and has done other mean stuff to him.

While Jeon felt his heart get crushed into pieces and a hard rock fall over his body, His eyes sting with tears, and all hopes of love were crushed down in seconds. He never asked the boy if he had a boyfriend and got his hopes high, only to crumple all his hopes.

He gets up from the breakfast table, excusing that he needs to head for the office.

When he got inside his study room, he burst into tears. His painful sobbing sounds echoed in the room as he wept for the boy. He wants to scream and maybe crush something hard, but he can't make his wife suspicious.

What a fool he was, thinking to build a life after betraying his own wife. Maybe this is his karma for cheating on his wife. Now it's his time to feel the pain, which Jungha is going through right now.

Love or not, they're each other's partners, but what did the older one do? He cheated on her with his wife's stepbrother, whom she raised all her life like a precious doll, and now her own doll has made her a villain.

🥀🥀🥀

Update Missing You last night check it out