18🥀

"A...Alex. W...what are you d..doing here?" Hobi stutters, seeing his last fling before he started benefits things with his own brother-in-law.

"So, you remember me, sweetheart?" He smirks, knowing the boy still remembers him.

He scans Hobi from up to down, and Alex's mouth is watered, seeing the boy looking dead-drop gorgeous.

"Yeah, I remembered." Hobi says. He admits the man was hot, but now he doesn't find him hot anymore. He's not even bit interested in him anymore. Now all this is only reserved for Jeon.

"Then should we go somewhere?" Alex says and is about to touch Hobi, but the younger one backs away.

"I come with someone." Hobi says, and the man gets angry.

"So what? Come on, babe. I hadn't found someone as hot as you ever. Let's go." Alex tried to pull Hobi somewhere, but the boy yanked his hand away.

"I come with my boyfriend. Leave my hand." Hobi says, and he is about to walk away, but Alex pulls him into a back hug. With all the force, Hobi released himself from the hug and slapped hard on Alex's cheek.

"Stay within your limits," Hobi says before walking away. While Alex clenched his jaw in anger. He looks at the boy with dark eyes.

"You'll pay for slapping me, baby." He gritted his teeth and decided to follow Hobi. He wants to see who's Hobi's boyfriend, so he can destroy their relationship by any means.

As Hobi was walking towards the room where older male were resting, he didn't notice he was getting followed.

When Hobi entered the room, he saw Jeon sitting on the bed with a pout.

"Where have you gone, baby?" Jeon asks, pulling the boy on his lap, and Alex understands that this man must be Hobi's boyfriend.

"I thought you were resting?" He ask, raising his one eyebrows.

"Can't rest with this sound of music and voices." Jeon mumbled with a pout and the boy pecked his lips.

Alex clenched his jaw, seeing them together, but when he heard the clicking of loud heels, he hid immediately.

"Dadaaa..." Hearing the loud sound of Hyun's voice, Hobi immediately got up from the older man's lap.

"Easy there, baby. You'll fall." Jeon says, scooping the little one into his arms.

"Babe, we should go. The ceremony will start in a few." Jungha said, and Jeon smiled at her. He got up from the bed and walked with his wife, not before looking back at the boy.

Hobi smiles and starts following him, while Alex watches them with his mouth hanging open.

"His boyfriend? But that woman is calling him babe, and that kid is calling him dada. That means Hobi is having an affair with that man. Great, now I'll be able to take revenge on Hobi. Seems like he's is in love with that man; otherwise, he wouldn't have rejected my offer." Alex mumbled to himself after connecting the dots. He smirk widely before walking away.

🥀🥀🥀

Alex
👇

Alex👇