40🥀

"Hobi?" Jeon was surprised, not knowing his husband would join the office today but he gulped when he saw his husband's eyes full of tears.

"Sir Jeon and Miss Aera." Everyone greeted them, bowing their heads.

The boy immediately blinks his tears away, seeing how few staff are eyeing him now. He bowed towards his husband and Aera and immediately flew away from there. He'll break down if he stays any longer there.

Jeon wants to rush behind his husband, but he doesn't want to make anything suspicious for all the staff.

"Let's go to your cabin." He said to Area, and the lady nodded before they went away.

Meanwhile, Hobi is crying inside his car, tearing up badly. His heart is aching in pain, remembering those staffs words, but the most hurtful thing is his husband's ignorance.

He can't cope with his husband's ignorance.

A few minutes passed, and he decided to go from here. He wiped his tears away and started the car engine.

He's about to drive away when he hears his husband voice, calling for him. He looked in the rear-view mirror and saw his husband rushing towards him.

The pain and anger made him grit his teeth, and he drove away even before Jeon could reach him.

He wants to stay away from his husband for a while. He'll face his husband and give piece of sh*t to him.

Jeon feels pain seeing his husband drive away, but he deserves it; after all, he's at fault. He made a mistake, and now he has to take the consequences of it.

Hobi drives away in anger, his eyes blurry with tears as he speeds up his car. His phone rang, and he looked at the caller ID.

It's his husband.

"Now you remember you have a husband." Hobi cuts the call with his left hand. He scoffs at his hypocritical husband. When he was trying to get older attention, the man always neglected him, so why would he accept the call?

The phone kept ringing, and the boy ignored it. He more speed up the car, driving crazily with teary eyes. Before he knew anything, his car suddenly hit the nearby pole, and a loud scream could be heard from him.

Soon, the place is covered with crowds and ambulance.

Jeon had directly gone to his home, hoping his husband would be there, but he found the house empty, causing him to grow anxious. He tried to dial his husband's phone again, but it came out as switched off.

"He must have switched it off, but why did I feel something horrible happen?" He mumbled to himself, and suddenly his phone lit up with an unknown number, causing him to immediately pick up the call.

But what he heard from the caller threw him apart before he started rushing out of the house with tears falling from his eyes like rivers.

🥀🥀🥀

I'm sorry...

For my next upcoming story there is vote poll going in my message board/announcement. You can check it out and comments with your favourite ship/characters.