9🥀

The next morning, they woke up in each other's arms. Hobi quietly got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom for a shower, and after a few minutes, older joined him too.

Without any word, they both had a makeout session under the shower before the older one fucked his brother-in-law pxssy.

After getting dressed up, Jeon made breakfast for them, and they both started eating silently without disturbing the big elephant in the room.

But then Jeon decided to break the silence because he felt needy seeing younger boy in shorts and crop tops. He wants to eat him instead of breakfast.

"Hobi?" he calls for the boy, who looks at him.

"Yes," the boy replied.

"I want to talk to you about what we did." Jeon says, and the younger one gulps thickly. He doesn't regret what he did with his sister's husband, but he's a little sad for her. He betrayed her, but he can't stop himself whenever he's near Jeon.

"Okay," he says, looking nervous, thinking that older will scold him.

"I know I cheated on your sister, but I like what we did. I got attracted to you at first sight, and now, after what we did, I don't think I can ever stop myself from being around you. I want you, baby." Jeon says, causing the boy to look at him with wide eyes.

"r..really hyung? Actually, I also want you, but I feel guilty towards my sister. You're her husband, but I want you." The younger boy's words made Jeon smile because he knew the boy also wants him.

"my relationship with your sister is dry. I'm with her because of our kids. I don't know, but I just want you. I want to kiss your beautiful lips, fxck your pink pxssy, and taste your all-over body. I had never desired anyone like I want you." Hearing Jeon's words, the boy feels his pxssy's juices leaking. He got up from the chair and moved towards the older man. Sitting on Jeon's lap, he surrounded his hands around taller neck.

"I want you too, Hyung, to continue what we were doing. Let's just hope nonna will know nothing." As the words slipped from younger's lips, the older pulled the boy for a kiss. His hard cóçk is in between the boy's àss cracks as he lets smaller grind his àss while they kiss.

"So friends with benefits?" he asked, and Jeon nodded his head.

"Yeah," he says, pulling younger more closer to his body, causing hobi's bôóbs to press against his hard chest.

🥀🥀🥀

The next few chapters will be smutty.