32🥀

More tears fall from his eyes after hearing the confession. His heart beats hard against his chest as he forwarded his hand to pinch on the older cheek to confirm the male is really standing in front of him.

"Ouch," Jeon whined at the harsh pinch, and Hobi blinks his eyes.

"Y..You here. Y...you r..really love me?" He asks tears falling from his eyes, and Jeon smiles, nodding his head.

"I really love you, and I'm here for you." Jeon says, closing the gap between them. He wanted to hug the male when he felt the bump. He looks down, his eyes widening, seeing the baby bump of his lover.

"Y..you're pregnant? Is it mine?" Jeon asked, tears falling from his eyes continuously, and the boy nodded his head.

"It's y..yours, and I love you too." Hobi whispered the words that were urging to leave from his mouth the moment he heard those three magical words from older lips.

"Let me," he says, wanting to press their lips together, but Hobi moves away, remembering his sister.

"N..nonna?" He asked, tearing up. He didn't want to betray his sister again.

"We divorced. She and I are no longer together anymore." Jeon explained, and Hobi was shocked as he cried, slumping down on the floor.

"It's because of me, isn't it?" Hobi asked, crying out, and Jeon shook his head, kneeling in the boy's position.

"It was never your fault. I told you before too: what I and Jungha have is not love. It's just for our kids. We were bonded into a relationship because of our priority for our kids. She and I deserve to be happy, but not with each other. I found you, and in the future, she'll also find someone who can love her. So don't blame the things that are not your fault." Jeon says, wiping the tears away from the soft cheeks of the boy. The words were reassuring because Jeon was forced to be with Jungha even when he didn't want to.

He cups the older man's face and pulls him in for a kiss, and Jeon smiles before kissing his lover back. Jeon smiles, slowly moving his hand towards the baby bump and caressing their child. He can feel the little kicks of their baby, making him smile against his lover's lips.

"M..Mama, Hobi Oppa is kissing." A little voice startled them, and they looked behind them only to see little Junnie with wide eyes while she covered her mouth with her hands.