37🥀

As they walked inside their beautifully decorated bedroom, the couple had their mouths attached to each other.

Jeon had his hand wrapped tightly around his husband's waist as he kissed him deeply.

Hobi moans, responding to his husband with the same energy. They have no space in between them as the older man moves them towards their bed.

The younger man gets wet when his husband's weight drops in his body. He wraps his legs around the older waist, feeling the hard d*ck against his vag!na as Jeon marks his neck with hickeys.

Hobi got irritated with the barrier of clothes, and he started pulling on his husband, coat...wanting it off.

Jeon grinned. He's also impatient to have his husband much closer to him.

"Get stripped, baby," he commanded, and younger immediately started removing his white suit, and Jeon did the same with his black suit.

Now both stand n*ked in front of each other. Jeon eyes the rosy bréast of his husband before immediately pushing younger on the bed and wrapping his mouth around the hardened bud.

Hobi moans, clenching on the bedsheet as his husband licks and sucks on his t!ts.

"A..Ahh....hh." He cries out in pleasure as older d*ck is poking his p*ssy.

Jeon was busy ab*sing his husband sensative t!ts when he felt the wetness of younger against his harden length.

"Needy?" He asked, stopping his movements and looking deeply at his husband, who whined.

"Please," The boy says, but Jeon only smirked, his finger twisting around the boy's nipple and causing him to moan.

"Beg for it, baby." His smirk was wide, and the boy whined before deciding to do what the older man wants.

"Please f**k my p*ssy, Hyungie." Hobi finally said, and the older man didn't waste any seconds before thrusting himself fully inside the boy.

Hobi body jerked upward at the force as his t!ts jiggled when his husband had bottomed out.

Moans and groans were left from their lips as they made love to each other.

Jeon's eyes never leave his lover's eyes as he makes slow love with his husband.

Hobi wraps his legs around the older waist, pulling Jeon impossibly deeper inside him. The older male smiles and attaches their lips for a kiss. He kisses younger with full of passion as their hands wander in each other's bodies.

"My love, only mine." Jeon whispered out, breaking the kiss, and moving his finger towards the boy's vag!na and rubbing the cl!t.

Hobi moans at the newfound pleasure as he whispers out, "Yours," to the older.

"C..cuming h..hyung!" He stutters out in pleasure, and Jeon smirks.

"Let's do it together!!!"

Older says, moving his mouth to younger's n*pple and sucking on them as he plays with Hobi's cl!t.

He groans as the boy tightens around him, indicating the boy is very near the climax.

The two moans as they cummed together before falling into each other's arms.

Sweet whispers and confessions left from their lips as they fell asleep in each other's arms with smiles adorning their lips.

🥀🥀🥀

I can make this story more longer if I want but then it'll be boring, wouldn't it?