7🥀

Jeon loses his tie and walks towards bed, snatching the duvet away from younger body. He hovers over his beautiful brother-in-law figure.

At this moment, Jeon throws all his responsibilities out the window, even his loveless marriage.

Meanwhile, the boy trembled under the older male as his soaked clothes got more wet.

"Fxcking beautiful," Jeon complimented before smashing their lips together and breaking all the rules, all the relationships, and all the boundaries.

Hobi also can't help but móan against the man's lips, whose mouth is working so skillfully. He totally forgets that the man who's kissing him is his brother-in-law.

"Ahh," the boy móaned as Jeon grabbed his right t!t and gave it a squeeze, making younger open his mouth and let the older tongue enter inside his hot mouth.

Jeon's tongue licked, and he tasted his brother-in-law greedily as his clothed d!ck rubbed against the boy's bare thighs.

"So t...tasty." The older man broke the kiss and started leaving wet open-mouth kisses on the younger man's neck and chest, making smaller móan loudly as his teeth clenched around nothing.

"I fxcking want to see you," Jeon says, hurriedly removing the boy's clothes.

Once hobi is fully naked, Jeon's eyes examined the boy's pretty t!ts and pink, chubby pxssy.

His mouth watered, and he immediately dipped his mouth into the boy's pxssy.

The boy falls back on the bed, spreading his legs wide and giving more access to his hole.

Jeon grinned and started licking the younger pxssy, sucking the big lips in his mouth before parting them with his fingers and getting a view of the boy's cl!t and little hóle.

"It looks delicious." Jeon says it's like some desert before diving his mouth on younger's cl!t and sucking on it hard.

"Ahh," the boy moans, feeling the male tongue play with his cl!t area while his finger thrusts inside his hole.

Jeon laps on the younger clít and flicks it with his tongue, causing the boy to grab his hair and dip his head more into his holé.

"ahh...h...hyung." Jeon feels his pants tighten more, and he just wants to throw his clothes away and pound inside his brother-in-law.

"ahh...s..so good. Keep f...fxcking me with your t...tongue, and I'll c...cum." The boy móaned, and Jeon sucked harder on the boy's cl!t before thrusting his fingers deeper inside the boy.

"f...fxck." hobi cummed hard, clenching around Jeon's finger while the male kept eating him out.

"You made a pretty mess," Jeon says, getting up from bed and licking his finger clean.

While the panting boy looks at the older man, who's adjusting his pants before fixing his hair, making younger to furrow his brows.

"Where are you going? Won't you fxck me?" He asked when he saw the older man was about to walk away.

"I have a meeting to attend. I'll see in the evening; look pretty for me." Jeon winked at him before walking out of the house, leaving a boy with so many thoughts.