24🥀

Next chapter: 20 votes
────────────────

"Cat got your tongue? You wh*re. Did you sleep with him? How many times and for how long?" She asked with anger. She knew her brother must have already slept with her husband because, from Alex, she got to know how her brother is wh*re for an older man.

"Y..yes, we s..slept, but H..hyung also wants it, and he s..says he doesn't l.ove you." Hobi says, trying to defend himself. Jungha gritted her teeth, already knowing her husband didn't love her.

"My husband doesn't have feelings for me. But Hyun and the child inside my womb—he loves them so much, and he'll never leave his kids for anyone. You seduced my husband. Did my husband say he loves you?" When she asked, the boy got silent because he didn't know what older male feels for him because they mostly fucked.

"See, you don't even have an answer. He must have found pleasure in you because I'm heavily pregnant and can't have sex with him all the time. Don't think of his lust as love. P..please, I beg you, l...leave us alone. at l..east not for me, but for m..my k..kids. They n..need their f..father." Jungha cried, and Hobi felt terrible to see his sister in tears. Whatever she's saying is true, Jeon doesn't love him, and he would never leave her because of kids; that's what Jeon told him before too.

"Please brother. I b..beg you. Let me live h..happily. I'll forgot you ever b..betrayed me. Just let me h..have my b..babies father, or do you want them to be o..orphans like y..you were once?" Jungha faked cried  while touching on the sensitive topic of the past. Hobi had lost his father even before he was born, and he knows how painful it is to live without a father figure, but he's thankful he got another father, but what he did? He was about to do the same thing with Jungha's kids; they had to live with either Jungha or Jeon if he and the older got together. Because of him his sister's kids had live without their other parent. No..He wouldn't let his nephew and the unborn baby to grow without their other parent.

"I'm s..sorry, n..noona. I w..was s..selfish...I'll l..leave you all a..alone. I leave this h..house right now and go back to h..hometown." He says crying, and Jungha grabs his arms.

"Thank you, brother, but do you think my husband can't find you? Our hometown is just a few kilometers away. Please, if you can, then go far away from this country. I'll help you with everything." Jungha says as she has already arranged to move her brother to a foreign country.

"Okay. I'll leave this county." He says with so much pain. He doesn't want to leave Jeon. He loves older so much, but he has to do it for Jeon's kids. He can't be selfish here.