19🥀

Throughout the ceremony, both Jeon and Hobi stand beside each other. As they looked at the couple on stage, they thought about how it would feel if they were in the place of the groom and bride.

Hobi never thought of marrying, but after meeting the older man, he wishes he could marry the man, but he knows Jeon doesn't see him that way, and older would never leave his wife and son. If he leaves his wife, will Hobi be able to find happiness after ruining his own sister's marriage? Will he be able to live his whole life with the guilt of ruining Jungha's life?

No, he wouldn't be able to either. He's just a teenager now. Just like he understood what love is after meeting older. He needs time to mature and know what is wrong and right.

His relationship is forbidden, but the love they have shared is pure. A relationship started with pleasure, but throughout the journey, they drowned in the world of love. Love, the word, is easy to say but hard to get.

They both love each other but fear to confess to eachother for many reasons. The words 'I love you' is always ready on their lips to tell each other, but a pull always stops them, knowing what they're doing is purely an affair.

Both of their trains of thought broke when they heard the clapping sound. They looked at the stage and saw the couple still kissing each other. Jeon felt a sudden urge to kiss the younger boy, and he motioned for the boy to follow him while licking his lips.

Alex was watching them, and he got suspicious. He thought maybe this was the chance to get proof of them, so he started following them quietly. Alex smirked, watching them kiss each other like hungry beasts, not caring about anything else. Alex immediately took pictures of them and hurriedly walked away from them to not get caught by them.

"You're mine." The older man growled, dipping his head once again and kissing the boy more furiously. His body is urging him to make the boy his by every means, but they stopped once they heard the footsteps.

"Let's go from here." Hobi says breaking the kiss, and the older man nods before walking away and entering the empty room with the younger. He's still in need of Hobi.

Alex walks up to Jungha, who's supporting her baby bump with her left hand while talking with the bride.

He smirks and calls for her.

"Excuse me? Can I have a moment to talk with you?" Jungha was about to decline him because she doesn't know him, but hearing his next words, she stopped doing that.

"It's regarding your husband and Hobi." Alex says, since he doesn't know what relationship this woman has with Hobi.

"Yeah, tell me." She says after they went away from the other guest.

Alex's lips curled into a wide smirk as he pulled his phone out and showed the picture, while Jungha remained frozen, staring at the pictures. She's out of words, and before anyone could decipher anything, she fainted.

Luckily, Jeon came out of the room after his intimate moments with the younger, but seeing his pregnant wife faint, he immediately rushes to her while Alex quickly grabs his phone and walks away.

The older man hasn't had time to stop Alex because his main concern is his wife and unborn child right now.

🥀🥀🥀

I made a mistake. I published chapter 20 first.