5🥀

Jungha smiles at her little brother, who's helping her to make a delicious dinner.

"Don't you feel any jetlag, baby?" The woman asks, her eyes glistening with love for her stepbrother.

Even though they're not related to each other by blood but by hearts. They're like any other real siblings.

"I'm fine, nonna. You should take rest because you're carrying a baby." Hobi says, cutting some veggies to make soup.

"Yeah, I agree with your brother. You should take rest, darling." Jeon says as he wants to spend some time with the boy. He thanks all God; his brother-in-law is wearing long pants and a baggy full-sleeve t-shirt, which is hiding his gorgeous body.

 He thanks all God; his brother-in-law is wearing long pants and a baggy full-sleeve t-shirt, which is hiding his gorgeous body

"See, even Hyung is saying it." The boy says, turning towards his sister after glancing at an older male.

"okay fine. I will take rest, but then who'll make dinner?" she asked them.

"Me," both males say in unison, and the lady giggles.

"Okay, but don't burn my kitchen," Jungha says before walking out of the kitchen, leaving the males alone.

"I'll continue cooking chicken," Jeon says, taking the place where his wife was standing before. Hobi nodded his head and started chopping the food again.

The smaller eyes suddenly fall on the older one, watching his tattooed hand spooning the food. He feels his pxssy is tingling watching the domestic scene; he feels like they're husband and wife.

"Are you done?" The older voice brought him out of his daydream, and the younger nodded his head.

"Stupid. He's your brother-in-law, don't forget that." The boy reminds himself that he can't hurt his sister, but the man is too hot.

"Yeah," he replied before putting the container in the indication to make soup.

Once the food is ready, they both walk into the dining area with dishes. Jeon's hand slightly caressed the younger hand when he put dishes next to the boy's soup.

"I'll call nonna." The boy says, walking towards his nonna's room with red cheeks.

He's behaving like a virgin after the slight touch from his brother-in-law.

"I just hope I won't fxck up." The boy says, he does not want to hurt his sister in any way.