35🥀

Six months later,

Many things have changed in these six months. Hobi is back in Seoul and now living with Jeon in their new home with their little bundle of joy. The younger give birth to a little baby boy named Jungsu, who has Jeon's features.

When Hobi comes back, the first thing he does is ask for forgiveness from his sister, and Jungha forgives him. She also apologized for her rude behavior, and things got settled between them. The boy has a good relationship with Hyun and the baby, Yuna. Jeon still looks after his oldest two kids and spends time with them. He wouldn't let the other two children feel left out. He took care of their expenses, and every Sunday he took Hyun for an outing to maintain their father-son relationship. He would play with Yuna too. Sometimes Hyun will sleepover at his new home. Hobi also always treats his nephew and niece like his own kids and spend time with them. Hyun loves his baby sister and half-brother.

As for Alex's, he's in jail for taking pictures without the couple's consent. As Sk rules, it's an invasion of privacy, so he's sentenced to 2 years in jail.

Now, Hobi is slumped down into the floor as he sat with little Hyun while Jungha looked after the two small kids.

"Nonna." The boy paused his movements and looked over at his sister, who hummed a tone.

"You know I can handle them. You should go to your date." Hobi says, but the woman shook her head. She knows handling three kids together could be tiresome, so she's waiting for Jeon to arrive so she can leave for her date.

A month ago, she met a man named Minho, and she took a liking to him. The same goes for the male.

"Just let me wait for a few more minutes. Once your fiancé is here, I'll leave." Jungha says, and the boy nods his head, knowing his sister can be stubborn sometimes.

Two weeks ago, Jeon had proposed to Hobi to marry him because six months had already passed, and now he is allowed to remarry again as per the rules.

"The waiting is over; you can go, Jungha." Jeon says as he steps towards the living room area. The younger male smiles upon seeing his fiance and looks so in love with him. Jungha grinned at seeing her brother's reaction before she decided to leave them alone, as she didn't want to make her date wait any longer.

"All the best,"

"Good luck," The couple wished her in unison, and she nodded before walking out from the front door.

"What are my babies painting?" Jeon asked while kissing the newborn's forehead.

"We're painting rockets, daddy." Hyun replied, and Jeon complimented him after seeing the painting of the boy. He gives the boy a kiss on the cheek before heading towards his fiance, who immediately put hand on older's mouth.

"Not in front of kids." Hobi says, knowing the male will want a full, passionate kiss instead of a peck. Jeon pouted and kissed his fiancé's forehead before walking towards the bedroom to change quickly and join his family in the living room.