27🥀

Jungha felt pleased to hear her husband's cries. She wanted her husband to feel the same betrayal she felt. She smirks and walks away from the crying figure of her husband, who hadn't noticed her presence in front of his pain.

Jungha thinks that now that her brother is out of their lives, her life will become normal again. Jeon will forget about Hobi and move forward in his life with her, but how wrong she was. Her husband becomes depressed, and he starts losing weight, but he still tries to find the boy on his own, but he isn't able to do so.

Jungha watches him every night, cries in memories of Hobi, causing her to feel something— maybe guilty?

"No.. no..why should I feel guilty? I'm not the one who cheated on him. Don't think too much Jungha; he'll be okay as time goes by." Jungha mumbled to herself and looked away from her husband figure, who was silently crying on the balcony.

Jeon doesn't know how to feel. How to survive as his lover is not with him anymore. He regrets not confessing to the boy. His heart aches to see the boy, and to holds him in his arms, but sadly, he doesn't know where the boy went away. He doesn't know how to get in touch with his lover again because whenever he brings up Tae topic, Jungha seems to avoid it.

Feeling so lost, he started distracting himself by doing overwork and consuming alcohol, causing Jungha to get worried because the way his husband is doing overwork and drinking alcohol, his health is degrading. Jungha feels terrible to see the man like this.

It was one of the regular days when Jeon came home after wasting himself with a lot of alcohol. He somehow managed to get inside the house, and Jungha felt her heart break when her husband started searching the whole house and calling for Hobi.

"He's not here." Jungha says, and the drunk Jeon looks at her.

"H...he's n...not h...here a..and t...then w...where h..he w...went? D...do you know where he's? H... help me, J...Jungha. I... I... love him so m..much." Jeon says crying and hiccupping every time.

"Why I should help you? You cheated on me." Jungha says, looking at the drunk male who hung his head low in shame.

"I'm s..sorry, I f..first t..touched him b...because I felt a...attracted to him, but then I s...suddenly f..fell in love with h..him. I know I c. Cheated on you, but I can't u..undo my p..past now. Maybe it would had b...better if I hadn't m...met H...Hobi because then I wouldn't h...have ch..cheated on you and m..my h...heart wouldn't be in p...pain. But I l..love him so m..much. I never loved s..someone the way I feel for him. P..please tell me w..where he is. I can't l..live w..without him." Jeon says pleading, but Jungha's pain is still fresh, so she decided to ignore her husband's plea once again, and with a heavy heart, she moves towards the bedroom.