33🥀

The couple looks down as Jin scolds them for kissing each other in front of Junnie. Hobi tries to explain, but a glare from Jin shuts his mouth.

"Babe, calm down," Joon says, "Let's introduce us to Jeon." But Jin only frowns and glare at his husband.

"We know him," Jin said, "He's Jeon. The father of Jun.."

While Joon only shook his head at his husband stupidity.

"We know him because Hobi told us about him," Joon says, "But does he know us? No, so let's introduce us to him."

Jin makes an 'o' face before they start introducing themselves to Jeon.

"Hobi is like our own little brother." Jin says, and the older man smiles.

"Thank you for taking care of him." Jeon says, looking at his lover and pulling him closer. Jin looks at the little girl and decides to go home for now. He doesn't want her daughter to see more inappropriate things.

"We'll go now," Jin says, "enjoy your time together." Taking the girl in his arms and Jin dragged his husband too.

Hobi smiles seeing his hyung action before he walks towards the front door and closes it behind him. Now it's only them.

"Would you like to shower?" Hobi asks, and the male nods his head. The younger man smiles and pulls the male towards his bedroom.

"There's the bathroom," Hobi pointed out, and he was about to go because he needed to prepare something for them to eat, but the older man pulled him into his arms.

"Let me kiss you," Jeon says, "I missed you so much." He cupped the boy's face and brought their faces closer.

Hobi smiles when the older hand circles around his waist. He closes his eyes and feels the older lips on his.

Their lips move slowly against each other, with Jeon sucking on the delicious lips of his lover. Hobi moans and holds his lover's neck as his older tongue penterates his mouth. Their tongues danced together, and Jeon slowly moved his hand inside his pant pocket, grabbing the ring in his hand.

Jeon broke their intense kiss as they panted against each other's mouth. Hobi had his eyes closed when he heard older's soft whisper.

"Will you be my boyfriend, baby?" He asked, taking hold of Hobi's left hand. The boy smiles shyly and nods his head.

"I'll be your boyfriend, Hyung." He says so, and Jeon grinned wide before putting the ring on Hobi's finger. He had been waiting for this moment for so many months. To confess to Hobi and make him officially his.

"I love you," he whispered, and the younger one grinned.

"I love you too," Hobi replied, as they both smiled widely.