10🥀

On the weekend, Jeon woke up feeling something warm wrapped around his d*ck. His initial move is to buck his hips up, causing hobi to gag around the older d*ck, which touched his throat.

"Fuck baby," he moaned, seeing the beautiful lips wrapped around his hard d*ck. His hand immediately made its way towards the boy hair, gripping the soft and silky hair in his fist as he f*cked the younger boy's throat.

"Look at you, sucking my d*ck like some slút." Jeon says, staring at the teary eyes of the boy, who's happily sucking him off.

Hobi got more turned on by the dirty words. His pxssy is leaking juice and clenching and unclenching around nothing. His hard nipple is brushing against the mattress as he bobs his head up and down.

"Look at you being pretty for me early in the morning." Jeon licks his lips, seeing what young is wearing. It's a thin lace pantie.

He badly wants to tear up younger underwear and eat his pretty pxssy.

"F*ck baby," Jeon cursed as he gotore harder..feeling the boy rolled his tongue on his d*ckhead.

Hobi moans, tasting the pre-cum of older, and bobs his head faster, causing Jeon to cum after a while.

The bitter taste of cum filled his mouth, but he immediately swallowed it. The boy was panting hard when the older man grabbed his waist before throwing him in bed.

"F*ck," the boy cursed as the older man ripped his pantie off and cold air hit his dripping pxssy.

"So wet for me," Jeon said, spreading the younger làb!a with his fingers and staring at the cl!t and tiny hole.

"Ah...h...hyung." The boy moaned at the first lick of the older tongue on his pxssylips. Jeon suckles on his both pxssy lips before taking the cl!t inside his mouth.

He sucks harshly on the bud, drinking all the juices of the younger as he nips on the bud, causing the boy to cry out loud in pleasure.

Jeon's tongue made its way towards the younger boy entrance, and he immediately thrust it inside the boy's hole.

Hobi moans as his warm tongue licks his inner wall, causing him to clench around his older tongue, who groaned at the tightness.

"Ahh, h..hyung." He moans, grabbing his own t!ts and squeezing them hard as an older tongue f*cks him.

The older man rolls his tongue inside the boy, causing hobi to feel like heaven and cum around the taller tongue.

Jeon moaned and lapped more around the younger cūñt, eating all the cum.