31🥀

The whole plane Jeon was restless. He wants to reach Taos as soon as possible and meet his lover. He smiles, pulling his phone out and staring at his love of life. He's going to confess to him as soon as possible when he gets there. He thanked Jungha in his mind when he found the proposal ring in his wallet which he buy months ago.

As the flight landed after hours, Jeon walked out of the airport with excitement and nervousness. The giddy feeling in his heart makes him smile from time to time. He never smiled after the boy had left him, but now he knows the boy left him because he was forced to and not because he wanted to.

He took the taxi and gave the address of the place where the boy lives in Taos. He just hopes Hobi is also waiting for him.

Meanwhile, the pregnant boy waddles around the house with his nearly sixth-month baby bump. He looks at the cabinet and pouts, not seeing any pickles inside the cabinet.

"What should we do, baby? Mama's all pickles are finished." Hobi says as he rubs his belly, and in return he gets some kicks, making him smile so wide. The baby started kicking just a week ago, and the boy couldn't be more happy.

"Little Jun is hungry? Let's Mama grab his purse, and then we'll go buy ourselves more pickles." Hobi says, waddling towards his bedroom to grab the purse.

When he takes his purse from the nightstand, Jeon's picture falls out of the nightstand, making the boy pick it up immediately.

He looks at the male, watching his eyes and the moles, tears threatening to fall from his orbs, but the kick on his belly makes him smile

"Mama is going; stop kicking me, baby." The boy says, putting the picture back on his place and walking out of the bedroom. When Hobi opens the front door, he gasps loudly. His eyes gathered with tears as he looked at the man.

Jeon had his hand in the air, probably about to knock on the door, but before he could do that, Hobi had already opened the door.

"H..hyung," He calls out brokenly, not believing that older is in front of him. Jeon's own eyes are sheding tears; he opens his mouth but then closes it.

"Are you really here, or am I imagining you again?" The younger asks in his broken voice, and Jeon's heart clenches seeing tears in his lover's eyes.

"I love you," Jeon says, and the younger ones gasp out loudly.