28🥀

The sun has risen, and it hits directly on the boy's face. He got up and immediately made his way towards the bathroom, puking his guts out.

When, three months ago, Hobi shifted to Taos, he never knew he was carrying a little life inside of him. He was settling into a new life with a broken heart when he got a new light to live his life. Hobi still remembers the day when, while doing his part-time job, he fainted, only for a local to help him and send him to a nearby hospital.

That day, Hobi found out about his pregnancy, and the baby's father is none other than Jeon. Hobi remembers a day when he skipped taking pregnancy pills because he ran out of the medicine. So, maybe that's when he got pregnant.

As now, Hobi washes his face and walks towards the kitchen as his little baby is hungry. He was about to make something when a knock could be heard from the front door.

"Jin, good morning." Hobi greeted the male, who became his friend easily as the other male is korean too.

"Morning, here's some breakfast for you. I made too much today." Jin says pushing forward a box, which is filled with food.

"Thank you so much. Where is Junnie?" Hobi asks his friend about his daughter.

"Joon Hyung went to drop her off at school. She has some early activity today." Hobi says smiling at him, and the boy nodded before they took seats in the living room.

Hobi sometimes feels jealous of Jin because he has a perfect family—a husband and a cute daughter—while he's a single mother.

"What's happened? Where is your mind?" Jin asked, and the boy shook his head. He smiles and continues eating the food as Jin chit-chats with him.

Meanwhile, Jeon paces around in front of the hospital room. His wife is inside the delivery room, as the doctor is performing c-section on her.

"Please be safe." He prayed since the doctor said there were some complications with Jungha's pregnancy.

The night, Jungha was sleeping while Jeon was burying his feelings with alcohol when he heard his wife crying, causing him to immediately run to her and take her to the hospital.

Jeon watches from the glass door, and then he sees the doctor carrying a small baby. His eyes immediately filled with tears as the nurse cleaned the baby.

Jeon backs away from the door when the doctor opens the door.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl." The doctor said, and Jeon smiled with tears.

"Thank you, doctor. Is my wife okay?" Jeon ask. He still cares for his wife.

"She's fine. No need to worry." The doctor said this, and Jeon sighs in relief.