16🥀

Hobi glares at the older man as he limps towards the outside.

"I'm sorry, baby," Jeon apologized, walking behind him.

"I'm not forgiving you. You tear apart my p*ssy." Hobi said, as older was so rough on him yesterday, and why? because of his jealousy.

"Forgive me, baby. I was jealous last night and wanted to punish you." Jeon says, and the younger turns back at the older, looking into his eyes.

"Why were you jealous, Hyung?" he asks, eyes staring at the older man with deep emotions. Jeon is lost for words after hearing the question; he doesn't know how to reply.

"Baby, we don't have time to ask questions. We need to go to the wedding." Jeon says trying to distract the younger.

"Today is wedding day, and I'm limping just because of you." Hobi says he threw another glare at older before entering the car, shortly followed by Jeon.

"I'll buy you medicine on the way, and you're looking so pretty in this dress," Jeon says, eyeing the beautiful boy up and down.

"Thank you, and now let's go." Hobi says as blush painted on his cheeks after hearing the compliment.

Jeon started the car engine, and he drove towards the pharmacy first, buying medicine for the younger and making him take the pill. Then, they drove towards the wedding location.

Jeon is internally feeling nervous because he's going to meet his wife. He feels bad for cheating on his wife, but he can't stop himself, not when he realizes his feelings for the boy.

The same goes for hobi; he's feeling the same emotions, but they decided not to talk it out.

Once they reach the wedding location, they walk towards the venue, and suddenly someone comes running towards them and hugging Jeon's leg.

"Champ." Jeon immediately scooping his son into his arms.

"Daddy, I miss you and Hyungie too." Hyunie says, looking at his father and uncle.

"We miss you too." Hobi says, tip-toeing and pecking Hyunie's cheek, who's in Jeon's arms.

"Such a perfect family." One of the old ladies passed them compliments, and both hearts swelled up with happiness.

If that was true....they both thought.

"Mama is waiting for you." Hyun says making them glup.

🥀🥀🥀

Check my bandmates story out, and voting poll is going in my message for next story. Please check it out.