41🥀

Tears kept continuously falling from his eyes as he waited in front of his husband's operation theater. The tears of pain, guilt, and regret kept falling from his eyes as he wept for his husband.

"P., please be alright. I'll...make e...everything r..right." He prays and leans against the door while watching his husband through the small glass window.

"J..Jeon," He heard a call from his ex-wife, and he immediately turned towards her.

"W..what happened? What doctor s..said?" She asked, crying, and Jeon threw himself in her, hugging and crying his heart out.

Jungha felt so pain, hearing the heart wrenching sobs from the male. She grew more anxious, thinking some very much serious had happened to her little brother. She made Jeon face her, breaking the hug.

"I..it's n..not serious, right?" She asked, hoping her brother didn't get much hurt.

"He g..got a h..head i..injury, and the d...doctor is still p...performing an o..operation on h..him." Jeon says, crying and feeling terrible. It's his fault. If he had followed his husband immediately, this wouldn't have happened.

Jungha cried more upon hearing about his younger brother. She slumps down as she cries for her younger brother.

It's all my fault. I'm b*stard. If I hadn't done that, then he wouldn't have gotten into an accident. I'll never forgive myself.....Jeon thought to himself while pulling Jungha from the ground and making her seat on the chair. He took a seat beside her, crying his heart out.

The door opens after more than 1 hour, revealing the doctors with a tensioned face. Jeon immediately stood up from his position, rushing towards the doctor.

"D...doctor, my h..husband?" He asks, hoping his husband is fine. The doctors look at each other before looking back at the male.

"We treat his head injury, but unfortunately he falls into a coma." The doctor said, and Jeon world comes to a crashing. His head spun as he learned about his husband's condition.

"W..when will h..he wake up, d..doctor?" It's Jungha who asked because Jeon is not in a condition to say anything more as he kept crying hard.

"It could take days, months, or maybe years. We don't know." The doctor said before they went away. While Jungha and Jeon cried.

One mistake, and everything falls apart.

What will happen to them now? What will happen to their kids, who are waiting for their parents? What will happen to their relationship?