29🥀

A month passes by, and Jungha watches her husband drown in alcohol and sadness. She thought once she gave birth to their baby, her husband would come back to normal. But that didn't happen.

Once her delivery happened successfully and she came back home, Jeon hired a maid for her and their baby, but he himself never got out of his home office, which is filled with piles of alcohol bottles.

Jungha feels guilty and sad to see her husband like this.

She even tricked her husband back then.

Her second pregnancy wasn't accident, she herself skipped taking b-pills because she knew her husband will leave since Hyun is not a little baby anymore. So, she had come up with the idea of getting pregnant again and having another baby with him.

She got Jeon, but what's the value of it when the man is not himself anymore? She would hear the male cry every night, sobbing so much in need of Hobi. She knew her husband was trying to find Hobi's with the help of some private investigators, but till now there has been no news.

Jungha is ready to tell the truth to her husband because, a week ago, Jeon tried to kill himself. She still remembers the moment when her husband tried to hang himself. That's so terrifying for her, which makes her realized how wrong she was.

Now, Jeon is sleeping in bed, and Jungha slowly walks towards him with papers. She sits beside her husband and ruffles his hair while tears fall from her eyes, seeing the condition of her husband. The male body is so thin and dark circles under his eyes. His lips is chapped and busted due to biting on them so much.

Jeon felt the movements in his hair, so he immediately woke up. Sitting straight as he tried to get away from the lady's touch. He gasped when he saw tears in his wife's eyes.

"W...what happened? Why are you crying? Are you o..okay?" Jeon ask in worried tone, and Jungha feels more guilty. Why had she kept her husband in this loveless marriage when the man shows her nothing but kindness except when he lets himself go with his new-found attraction.

"I..I'm sorry. Please forgive me." Jungha says, and Jeon frowns, not understanding why the hell his wife is crying and asking for forgiveness.