25🥀

Jeon comes home late at night because of the important meeting he had attended.

He smiles widely, as after the two days, Sunday is approaching, and he has decided to take the younger out in the morning when Jungha will be out for a regular checkup with one of her friends like always, and he'll get time to spend with his lover and confess to him about his undying love.

He quietly opens the door of his house, not wanting to disturb anyone, as he had already informed Jungha about his late arrival. He looks at Hobi's bedroom door and decides to check on the boy and, if by chance he's awake, maybe spend some time with him.

But when he opened the door, he found the room is empty.

He must be sleeping in Hyun's bedroom. Jeon thought to himself, and he decided to retire to his own bedroom because he was tired after a long meeting and wanted some rest now.

When Jungha felt the weight dip on the left side of the bed, she grinned wide. The taller man must have come home minutes ago, and she can't wait to drop the bomb and see the man's reaction. She started thinking—what if she told him now about her brother going away? but then again, she thought to wait until morning. At least for today, her husband should get peaceful sleep, she thought to herself while giggling mutely.

Meanwhile, Hobi is inside the plane that took off a few hours ago. He's crying constantly under the blanket, not able to control the pain inside his heart. Why is it so unfair for him?

When he fell in love for the first time in his whole existence, he experienced heartbreak. He knows what he did with his sister was wrong, but his heart wants what it wants, and his heart wants nothing but Jeon.

He doesn't care about luxury or sex anymore; only Jeon is important to him now. He wants to cherish him like he has never cherished anyone before. He wants to hold him like his life depends on him, but he can't do that. He's helpless because of his sister and her kids. They deserve Jeon.

"Don't cry, Hobi. It'll only make you weak and make you go back to him. You can't ruin their lives anymore." Hobi mumbled to himself, trying to cope with this heartbreak, but it's really painful. Even though he wants to stop crying, but he couldn't able to do it and keeps on sobbing through the whole plane journey to Taos, New Mexico.

🥀🥀🥀

I may not update any other story today because I'm sick.