Some information

(I drew this! I used Aiko Hayashi (@aikooov_) as inspo for her standing position & shi, please check them out, their art is amazing! This is what her katanas look like. You can change the appearance and colours to your liking. I put the picture here just to give you a better visual of what her clothes at the beginning looked like and what her weapons looked like. Btw, you are basically a female version of Yoriichi when it comes to skill.)

•CHARACTERISTICS AND OCCUPATION

-Full Name: Y/N L/N

-Race: Human

-Gender: Female

-Age: 20

-Sexuality: Bisexual

-Height: 160cm (5'3)

-Hair Colour: H/C

-Eye Colour: E/C

-Occupation: Demon Slayer Hashira

-Breathing Style: Sun Breathing

•POWER/SKILL

Speed: 5/5

Strength: 3/5

Skill: 5/5

Intelligence: 3/5

Cooperation: 5/5

•APPEARANCE AND ABOUT THE CHARACTER

-Y/N is a short yet very skilled Hashira. (sry if you're tall, we love tall queens)

-Y/N comes from a strong Demon Slayer bloodline, so becoming a Hashira was expected from her.

-Y/N is the eldest out of four children, and being the eldest meant she had to follow in her father's footsteps, whether she liked it or not

-When it comes to her appearance, Y/N wears a male Demon Slayer uniform. When it comes to her weapons, she's a dual-katana user. Her katanas are bend, making them appear hook-like. The colour of her blade is black.

•FAMILY STATUS

-F/N (Father): Deceased (Killed by a demon at age 40)

-M/N (Mother): Deceased (Suicide at age 36)

-Y/N: Alive (Age 20)

-B/N (Younger brother): Unknown (Dissappeared at age 13)

-S/N1(Younger sister): Deceased (Killed by a demon at age 11)

-S/N2(Younger sister): Deceased (Killed by a demon at age 11)

-U/N (Uncle): Alive

(I just put this here for some quick background knowledge of her; her family will not be that important lmfao)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is my first ever book so I hope i make good. If there is any mistakes or something isn't making sence feel free to let me know so I can fix it!