三十四

The demon was huge.

His ugly and intimidating presence made the people shout out in fear.

"The demon is as good as dead! No need to be scared!" Y/N tried to calm them down, but it was nearly impossible. Who could blame them, though?

"Blood Demon Art was hiding that huge thing! And it was hard to sense it!" Rengoku pulled his sword out, a gust of wind dramatically blowing his hair around. "However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people..My bring red flame blade will burn you to the bone!"

The demon let out a horrifying and agressive screech. The sound was so loud, it made Y/N and a few others cover their ears.

Seconds after the screech, the demon charged at the Flame Hashira.

"Flame Breathing, First form! Unknown fire!" Rengoku charged back at the demon and with a clean cut, the demon's head was off.

The body of the demon exploded mid-flight, just above the three demon slayers.

The Flame Hashira's charge was so strong, that he body slammed through the door, demolishing it. He somehow managed to stop himself halfway through the other compartment.

"Amazing! And with a single slice!"

Too busy admiring Rengoku, the trio was left behind.

Y/N zoomed pass them, leaving shocked Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke in the dust.

"There is still one more. Come with me!" Rengoku ran into the direction of the demons scent.

"That was hot, not gonna lie." Y/N smirked in a pervy manner.

Tanjiro took his sword in his hands and ran after the two.

"Ohho! Alright!" Inosuke quickly followed soon, very excited.

"Hey! Don't leave me here!" Zenitsu practically cried out as he ran after all of them.

The people, along with the conductor, all stood at the other side of the compartment.

The lights flickered, then turned off completely for a second.

Once they came back on, the compartment was empty.

.
.
.

Screams and cries were heard throughout the entire train as people scrambled desperately to save themselves.

Rengoku and Y/N stood in front of a demon who was trying to eat a terrified looking young man.

"You will not lay a finger on that man!"

As Rengoku shouted, the demon turned to look at him. Drool was covering the bottom part of his face.

Tanjiro and Inosuke arrived and stood in front of Rengoku and Y/N, ready for action. Meanwhile, Zenitsu stood behind them like a pussy.

"Let me make thing clear. Your opponent stands before you now.

"What is that thing?! It's arms are so fricking long!" Zenitsu went behind Y/N and grabbed onto the back of her uniform, for comfort.

"Get the fuck off-" Y/N tried shaking his hands off, but he had an iron grip. He cried and pleaded for her to not smack his hands off and she eventually gave in. For now.