三十五

"And then she just started cring!"

"She's so weird."

The two girls giggled as they stuffed food into their mouths.

The five of them were in the kitchen, eating food and conversing.

Y/N was sitting at the head of the table.

M/N was sitting to her right, B/N was sitting to her left, S/N1 was sitting next to M/N and S/N2 was sitting next to B/N.

Across the table from Y/N, was F/N's empty seat.

He wasn't home at the moment, which gave the L/N family relief.

"Now girls..It's rude to speak with your mouths full. Also, be nice to your big sister. She probably had a bad dream."

"But mooom!" The two girls whined.

"Stop acting so childishly." B/N scolded them, which shut the two sisters up immediately.

He then turned to look at Y/N, his cold expression hiding the envy he felt towards her. "Father will be back soon, so I suggest you get ready for today's training."

Y/N was lost in her own world.

She was so zoned out that the only thing she heard from their conversations was the word 'father'.

A cold shiver ran down Y/N's spine uppon hearing about him.

Confusion, happiness, sadness, fear and concern were the emotions the poor girl was feeling at the moment. She couldn't understand what was happening.

"On one hand, I'm happy to see them..but on the other..how are they even..alive? Wait, why am I even thinking that? They are alive." She huffed and rubbed her temples. Her head was pounding. "I probably had a nightmare..an awfully long and realistic one at that.."

Seeing the weird state that Y/N was in made B/N's cold expression become more soft. Even if he hated the fact that she was father's favorite, he still had some love for his older sister.

"Are you alright, Y/N? You barely touched your food. Are you lost in thought again, darling?" M/N soft voice made Y/N relax a little.

She smiled nervously and pushed the plate of food away from her. "I'm just thinking..I'm not hungry. I already ate with Rengoku-"

The four family members looked at the girl, confusion written across their faces.

"A-Ah..That's probably someone from my dream." She began bitting her nails nervously. "Who is that? I know him! Why can't I remember?!"

"Mabye you're sick. You should go back to bed, darling..I'll explain to your father why you won't be able to train today. I'm sure he'll understand-"

"Understand what?"

All five of them were startled by the sudden voice coming from the front door. To their utter dismay, it was F/N.

Cold sweat covered Y/N's body as she forze up in fear.

Noticing her distressed state, B/N reached out and patted her on her shoulder. It was rare for him to show any kind of affection, so Y/N appreciated it dearly.

"D-Darling! Y/N is sick. Could you maybe..postpone her training session for tomorrow? She should really get some rest."

The worried mother was met with no answer.