A few days had passed since Y/N had a fever. She was feeling a lot better now.

Akaza visited her every night; some nights he stayed for an hour, others for a few hours. He always made sure to bring her food and something to drink.

Since he found out Y/N likes sweets, he has been bringing them more and more often.

Y/N grew quite attached to Akaza.

She viewed him as a dear friend. If anyone had told her, 'You will be friends with an upper moon, she would have laughed at them. She sensed no ill intentions from him, so she felt safe around him.

He even brought her books to read and some board games to play in her spare time. She spends her days either reading, drawing, or working out.

Sometimes she would even go fishing to catch some fish for Akaza. Speaking of him, he showed her where the hotsprings were, so now she could take warm baths and not get sick anymore.

They were pretty close to her little cottage, and that was great. Y/N decided that if she's going to stay here, she might as well do the stuff she needs to.

She had to kill a few cocky demons who dared pass Akaza's warnings. She didn't mind, though; they proved to be good practice anyway.

Today was like any other day for Y/N. She woke up, had breakfast, and went outside to train. When night fell, she waited patiently for Akaza to show up, but he didn't. 

"That's weird. He's usually here by now.."

Y/Ns abandonment issues were issuing.

A knock on the door caught her attention immediately.

Excitedly, she ran up to the door and swung it opet.

"Akaza! Where were y-...you ain't him."

On the other side of the door stood a tall demon. He had long, very light blond hair and rainbow eyes, in those eyes was written in Kanji 'Upper Two'. His eyes were so beautiful. But his smile..She found his smile extremely creepy. It was like he was void of emotions, smiling only because he was taught, not because he felt the need to smile.

How does she manage to attract Upper Moons?

"Hello! So you are the human Akaza-dono wanted to save? I must say he has quite a taste."

"Who you is."

"I'm Douma! I'm the founder and leader of the Eternal Paradise cult. What's your name?"

Douma walked inside the cottage, making himself at home.

It didn't take Y/N long to realise he was a lot more dangerous then Akaza. "So this was the dude Akaza didn't want to ask for help? Great." His emotions were not genuine and it was scary. She didn't feel comfortable having him in her house.

"I'm L/N Y/N."

"Y/N-chan! Such a cute name! Say, why don't you join my cult? I could help you reach absolution, find true happiness."

Douma grabbed both of Y/N hands and pulled her closer to him. His nose was almost touching hers. He gave her a toothy grin..it was a warning.

"No thanks. I'm not interested in sektas. I don't believe in God."

Amusing. Very amusing. He could see why Akaza liked her. Just by looking at her, he could tell that she wasn't any regular girl. Mabye, he could play with her before he eats her? He coul-