四十四

The pleasant breeze hit Y/N gently on the face as she sat on the top of a house with Tanjiro and Inosuke.

She thought back to a conversation she had a few months prior with the three demon over their former Upper Rank colleges as she watched Inosuke argue with Tanjiro.

.
.
-flashback-
.
.

Y/N was lying in bed in the middle of the night, still healing from the stab wound she sustained on her train mission.

Her three demon companions were in her room, keeping her company. Douma was seated next to her, Kokushibo was seated on a chair by the bed, and Akaza was seated at the foot of the bed.

The four of them were currently dissing a demon named Gyokko.

"Damn..He gotta be hella ugly."

Y/N grimaced at Douma's oddly detailed description of the handy demon.

"He is! He also makes very pretty pots. I used the one he gifted me to display a woman's head in it!"

"Damn."

Kokushibo and Akaza gave Douma death glares until Y/N started talking again, at which point they turned to look at her affectionately.

"You three told me about Upper Four and Five..What about Upper Six?"

Once more, Douma was the first to speak.

Compared to the other demons, he appeared to know a great deal more about the other members of the Twelve Kizuki.

Kokushibo and Akaza knew almost nothing because they couldn't care less about the other Kizuki members.

Y/N was grateful for Douma's nosiness.

"Upper Rank Six are siblings, with Daki being the secondary holder of the position of Upper Rank, a position she is sharing with the primary holder, her older brother, Gyutaro I turned them into demons over a century ago."

Douma showed no concern whatsoever for his subordinates. It was only curiosity that kept him interested in finding out more about them. He was grateful for that since it meant he had Y/N's whole attention now.

"When it comes to their appearance Daki is a tall, curvaceous woman with lime green eyes, long eyelashes, and very pale skin, while Gyutaro is a tall man of fairly muscular build with a pale grey complexion speckled with black blotches. His anatomy is quite strange in that his upper torso, arms, and legs are all defined by musculature, whereas his waist is incredibly skinny to the point of looking skeletal. It's quite creepy."

"Damn. So he snatched." Y/N commented as she ate some snacks.

"Daki is also very beautiful and works as an Oiran at the Ỵ̛̖͋͢o̯̱̊͊͢s̠҉͍͊ͅḣ̖̻͛̓ỉ͔͖̜͌w̦̺̐̐͟ā̤̓̍͘r̴̨̦͕̝ā̤̓̍͘ Entertainment District. I don't know which house she's working for, and I'm not sure what their abilities are. All I know is that it has something to do with poison. I doubt you will ever meet the two, but if you do, don't let Daki's beauty fool you. She's very unpleasant to be around, just like Gyutaro."