"I have to take a bath and I want to wash my hair..I'll be back soon! Don't kill each other, please."

Y/N left the cottage and went to take a steamy hot bath at the hotsprings. She was feeling very proud at herself, because she managed to convince Kokushibo to stay the night.

When she arrived at the hotsprings, she took her clothes off and dipped into the warm water. "Ah..I could live here.."

The water was at shoulder lever for her. Y/N closed her eyes and relaxed, enjoying the warm feeling on her bare skin. She was in heaven.

Too bad that peace was interrupted.

SPLASH.

Y/N got startled and opened her eyes. She was expecting to see an animal that fell in the water or something, but was instead met with rainbow eyes staring back at her. "Da fak?!"

"I thought I might join you; I needed a bath myself as well~"

She opened her mouth to speak, but was left speechless once she looked behind Douma.

There stood a naked Kokushibo with all his glory.

He graciously joined the two in the water. She accidentally saw everything, and girl, that man did not disappoint. "HOLY SHIT!"

"Perverts! Get out of there and leave her alone!" Akaza yelled at the two demons. He had a hand over his eyes.

He drank his I respect woman juice.

"Join us, Akaza-dono! The water is so relaxing!"

"Get out!" He practically barked at the other two demons.

"You do not..have the right..to order me..around.."

Y/N.exe has stopped working.

She forgot that same-sex hotsprings were a thing. "This is fine. This is normal. Relax."

"It's alright man, you can join us. I don't mind." She tried to act cool and unbothered. "Help me."

Akaza seemed hesitant at first but gave in eventually. He took off his clothes and joined them.

Douma was immediately punched in the face for tring to get close to Y/N.

Kokushibo warned Akaza to behave.

It was all pretty funny.

After some time passed, Y/N relaxed again and continued her bath. She scrubbed herself and her hair clean.

She was smelling hella good.

"Y/N-chaaan~ Can you wash my hair, please? I'm use to people washing it for me, so I need help." No he didn't. He was more than capable of washing his own hair.

Akaza was about to punch Douma back to his cult, but Y/N's reaction stopped him. She happily accepted his request and began scrubbing away.

Douma was in heaven.

Both Akaza and Kokushibo were sending the rainbow-eyed demon glares.

The four were sitting in a comfortable silence.

"I request..your help..as well.." Kokushibo suddenly spoke up, braking the silence.